• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something needs to be done about fake pokemon games

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Those "Fake Games" are Rom-Hacks. Play them on the VBA and don't buy it.
    I won't buy Games BTW. I didn't own a single Cartiage, a R4 is on my hands with cheap money.
    I don't get why you guys actually buy games. I mean, seriously, does buying a R4 take a lot of money?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 14, 2009
    Those "Fake Games" are Rom-Hacks. Play them on the VBA and don't buy it.
    I won't buy Games BTW. I didn't own a single Cartiage, a R4 is on my hands with cheap money.
    I don't get why you guys actually buy games. I mean, seriously, does buying a R4 take a lot of money?

Actually, they are usually just other games with the word Pokémon on it and all the sprites changed. I've played the Rom Hacks too, some of them are actually worth playing, but the remake games I was talking about are absolutely horrible almost every time.

Back