• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Heroes!

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
Years
  • Cool. I just got it a while ago and beat it with Sonic Team. Now i'm just working on the others. This game is the best

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Tig said:
    Updatererer

Completed game with all teams apart from Metal Sonic of course

I got an A rank on the Egg Emperor!!!!!!!......with team dark!

Those chaos emeralds r hard 2 get, also I defeated Albatross with only Espio as invisible, lol
    I got A Rank on Egg Emperor with all 4 teams ^.^

For Chaos Emeralds, go through a level with Team Rose (they're easier levels make it so you have less chance to lose the key), then in the bonus stage, switch to Big and get a few spheres then hold the B button. If you do it right, you can get the Emerald in a matter of seconds.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    I got A Rank on Egg Emperor with all 4 teams ^.^

For Chaos Emeralds, go through a level with Team Rose (they're easier levels make it so you have less chance to lose the key), then in the bonus stage, switch to Big and get a few spheres then hold the B button. If you do it right, you can get the Emerald in a matter of seconds.
    So I DON'T need all the keys in the level lol, just need to get the key and not die

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • It's from Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle). It is the final boss fight, which you fight with Super Sonic and Super Shadow. It is the Biolizard (the Prototype of the Ultimate Lifeform, where Shadow is the final version) merged with the Space Colony ARK (built by Eggman's grandfather and closed down over 50 years ago, it is where Shadow and Biolizard were made).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    i've got sonic heroes, ive not been able to get onto my computer for a long time, so i've just spent my time finishing the story modes...i've got 2 chaos emeralds...its really frustrating when i get through a level, but fail that next special stage yet again...how come i find them so hard...
    ...and then there's me completing splinter cell on hard mode with natural ease...nnnatural

hmm...the last sonic game i played was sonic 3 :laugh:
    I own an xbox...that explains why...
    vector looks a lot different to as when i last saw him...a lot more umm..muscular?
    BTW isn't mighty still part of the team chaotix?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah, Mighty is a member of the Chaotix, but they needed a Speed, Power, and Flight formation character and Mighty was too much of a mix of Power and Speed to be on a team.

For Chaos Emeralds, use Power formation and hold the action button (I don't know X-Box controls, but the button you use to Rocket Accel, Thundershoot and Punch) after you collect a few spheres.

I still wish this team was in the game:
    Speed- Tikal
    Power- Chaos 0
    Fly- Neutral Chao

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Shadow said:
    Yeah, Mighty is a member of the Chaotix, but they needed a Speed, Power, and Flight formation character and Mighty was too much of a mix of Power and Speed to be on a team.

For Chaos Emeralds, use Power formation and hold the action button (I don't know X-Box controls, but the button you use to Rocket Accel, Thundershoot and Punch) after you collect a few spheres.

I still wish this team was in the game:
    Speed- Tikal
    Power- Chaos 0
    Fly- Neutral Chao

Ah, yes i do already have 2 chos emeralds, but HOLD the action button? I better try that...
    i think the reason i cant seem to get through them is that i keep crashing into bombs...grr...its also easier if you use team rose to get to the special stages as their levels are short and its quicker that way....
    now, i shall continue to try...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    i've finally gotten the 7 chaos emeralds and beaten metal madness/overlord.
    I dont think I have the time to get an A rank on every level, I'll try as i already have quite a few anyway.
    The final CG movie looks promising for a next sonic game!

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • I'm At The Final Boss With Team Sonic, Team Rose And Chaotix Completed, Team Dark Stage 2 ^_^'.... Don't Know How Many Chaos Emeralds, And I Have For Almost Every Level (Except For Bosses) An C, D Or E Rank.. Again ^_^'...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I am doing...okay...with the A's...
    team sonic- got all A's for the first few levels (extra mission too)
    team dark- I have mainly got A's on the Bosses
    team chaotix- not much A's a couple but mostly B's
    team rose- A's most the way, a couple of B's

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Okay i just bought the game 4 days ago i beat Metal Overlord and i got the all 141 emblems and Arank on all of um you get this super hard mode when you do its midway hard its really not to bad getting everything Arank is the hardest thing to do in the game if you wanna know more about what you get later in the game IM i will be willing to tell you all the details.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • oooi got 6 chaos emralds and i finished team rose pased halfway on chaotix and dark not bad on sonic my borther he has finished all he just needs to get all emralds he sux he only got 2

Back