• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soph's Pics...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • WELL, Im running very short on pics now, this will be one of the last I put up for a bit...

FloatingF.jpg

If anyone had questions or something about my work go ahead and ask. Also, if anyone is remotely interested in the at program I use to edit pics after doing them on Paint, it can be downloaded at www.serif.com I have version 7.0 but 9.0 is out now I bet its fantastic O_O.

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
  • i like your pics alot nice arcanine too

I love You,
    You Love Me,
    We're a Happy Family.
    With a Great Big Hug,
    And a Kiss from Me to You!
    Won't You Say You Love Me Too?

its a dare hehe

Soph

Years
  • Thank you thank you thank you thank you ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ I really appreciate the compliments, guys ^_^

My latest pic....is in my sig O_o XD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOL!!

I like it lots Soph! Maybe he thought that magicarp was Misty....or maybe he's pretending it it XDDDDDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    i just hope soph doesn't draw anything else with ash and the magikarp.(You know where i am going ;))

Soph

Years
  • AshCarp.bmp

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/v142/PokeSoph/AshCarp.bmp
    pokejungle said:
    LOL!!

I like it lots Soph! Maybe he thought that magicarp was Misty....or maybe he's pretending it it XDDDDDD
    XD that's what Andy said when I got him to put it into my sig for me XD. What was his comment again....*thinks* oh, that's right: "XD Ash is like 'Please turn into Misty' XD" thats what Andy had to say.

Black Charizard said:
    i just hope soph doesn't draw anything else with ash and the magikarp.(You know where i am going ;))
    Good greif O_o as if im that sick minded O_o.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    We didn't know if you where or not! XDDDD

Well...I"m glad I'm not the only one who thought that XD lol....[about the misty thing]

Soph

Years
  • Some one mentioned they would like to see some drawings I actually did by hand on paper. Well?I stopped drawing like that some time ago because I lack enough skill to draw well on paper?im better with the mouse on the computer. But...well, I do draw some times in a little sketchbook I have but I rarely show the pics to anyone, they are not very good. But since some one asked I guess I might as well scan a couple of them and post them here.

Please bear in mind all these are just rough drawings and I didn't put time into perfecting them or anything?they are just very rough ideas of what I?ll turn into another computer pic some time. Well, anyway, here is one.

CareFor.jpg

Okay well that one, (in case you cant already tell) is of Arcanine caring for Mew, she?s injured. You can?t see the scratches and bruises on her too well, my scanner sucks and for some reason insists on enlarging everything so that it fills like the whole page, and it blurs when I shrink the images so the pics I scan tend to be blurry. But yeah she got hurt and Arcy is taking care of her and making her feel better.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I love your last pic Soph. For some reason, roughly sketched pictures are my favorite (probably because that's what most of my art is nowadays. XD) I like the symbolism you're portraying in all of your pics too. Like how andy is protective of you around here, that Arcanine is protective of his buddy Mew.

Soph

Years
  • Thanks, tmbjr ^_^. Yeah I like them too, and im glad you picked up the symbolism in the pics ^_^.

Okay this one here is one of the very few pics I ever draw of Mew on her own. I like it; it?s a real cute pic, Mew sleeping like our cat XD.

FastAsleep.jpg

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Soph said:
    Thanks, tmbjr ^_^. Yeah I like them too, and im glad you picked up the symbolism in the pics ^_^.

Okay this one here is one of the very few pics I ever draw of Mew on her own. I like it; it?s a real cute pic, Mew sleeping like our cat XD. She is obviously having good dreams there?must be dreaming about Arcanine XD.

she must be dreaming of arcanine...either that or dreaming of a magical world full of candy!

loosk great. Better than I could draw a Mew anyways. XD

Soph

Years
  • tmbjr said:
    she must be dreaming of arcanine...either that or dreaming of a magical world full of candy!

loosk great. Better than I could draw a Mew anyways. XD
    Nope, It's Arcanine she is dreaming about. XD.

Well, this one is the first one I did in the sketchbook. I was watching our cat play with a piece of bread crust on the floor; she looked so funny when she was about to pounce how she went down on her front paws and had her butt in the air and was wriggling ready to pounce, so I figured Arcy would look funny if he did that and tried to draw him in the playful pounce position our cat was in. well its an okay pic, I guess, the legs are not quite right but as I said these are only rough drawings.

Playful.jpg

It isnt a very good pic.

Back