• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry for being Gone so long

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Hey guys yeah im alive XD but i havnt been able to get on very much because of Football, Drama, Tons of Homework, FG (heh), Babysitting and going out of town alot >< but i am going to try to be on more guys

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • I'm pounding with homework, band, and other school activities. but please don't be guilty or upset if you can't get on, I usally can't get on right alway due to homework and social activities. X_X

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    I haven't been around much either. Lost interest in this place pretty much. Started lurking here since leaf green was released though. I see a few familiar faces.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • amphros23 said:
    Well Andy, glad to see you are still alive. Welcome back and good luck in the election!
    I think you ment Scotty. XD

Well Scotty I though you was dead so I gave up on you and deleted your site. XD

Scotty you do too much, if you didn't die you are going to kill yourself with all that stuff you do there. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Don't apologize for having a life! XP I've been bogged down with stuff so much that I thought I was going to have to leave PC, but I'm getting a bit more adjusted and I'm able to be on a bit more...I'll be on a lot next week, it's fall break! Glad to see ya back though =p

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I think you ment Scotty. XD

Well Scotty I though you was dead so I gave up on you and deleted your site. XD

Scotty you do too much, if you didn't die you are going to kill yourself with all that stuff you do there. XD
    Well back Scotty and arcanine you really like the word scotty dont you lol.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well you see all the members around PC calling Scott "Scotty"? Well see I am the one that gave him the name "Scotty" so I gave him that name so I say it a lot. XD
    I thought it was 'scotty boy' XD.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I called him "Scotty boy" before YOU ever did. Humph. Like Aussie boy, and Opy boy, and Koty boy, and 100mary boy, and stuff.

Anyway... Scott... you wouldn't consider dropping out of the PC presidential race, would you? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Sparks_67 said:
    You really do some mental help arcanine what can I say...O well.
    For calling one of my friends Scotty when he was called Scott? Yea maybe I do. XD

Soph said:
    I thought it was 'scotty boy' XD.
    Nope. XD

Jedi_Amara said:
    I called him "Scotty boy" before YOU ever did. Humph. Like Aussie boy, and Opy boy, and Koty boy, and 100mary boy, and stuff.

Anyway... Scott... you wouldn't consider dropping out of the PC presidential race, would you? XD
    Yea I think you added the "boy" to the end of Scotty and came up with a twist of the name I gave him. XD

And him dropping out? After all the hard work I did for him? I don't think so. XD

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yeah im doing WAY to much this year XD I was half expecting to see myself demodded XD not that im complaining XD

Back