• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #32 - Memories (Voting)

What's the answer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    SoTW # 32 - Memories (Voting)

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I voted for Motoko, because I loved the design with the paperclip and the notebook, etc. Josephine's was funny, though. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It had to be Josephine… I mean … an unhealthy obsession with an inanimate object. That's an amazing concept. xD
    Plus all the photographs taken were his own.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I had to go with Motoko. I loved her banner from the very beggining when she showed it to me. I love her work because she is very great at it. :D Even though she says otherwise. <3

Necromancy

you wanna hear me roar?
    Years
  • Motoko definitely gets my vote. Like has already been said, I love the whole notebook style with the pictures and anime guys. A close second would've been Josephine for me, because I love the simplicity of it and having actual photographs that have been slightly editted. ^_^

Back