• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #53 - Candy (Voting)

Please choose one:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    SoTW #53 - Candy (Voting)
    Entry Submission thread

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.

Entrants:
    Spoiler:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For this SoTW, I felt like the entries weren't very good or had nothing to do with candy. Before, I could think of two things people will make with this: girls and obviously some sort of candy / dessert. In the end, it was between Munna and Mitsubishi, but Mitsubishi got the vote in the end.

<3 Cupcakes.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Voted for Mitsubishi, and it was an easy vote.
    I lied Munna's concept but it was a complete mess tbh.
    Not PC's greatest SotW imo.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I voted for Mitsubishi's because although it is simple, it is very pretty, really vivid and the style is great. :D

Back