• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "you think i feel too good about losing my prize Flygon?" I said, fire building around my mouth again. Incompitent being. Getting all sobby over the loss of a bug, when I had lost a mighty dragon...

Years
  • Alana nodded. "That burning in your chest might just be a build up of heat. It's common in fire types. Try using an attack."
    "I would if I knew how to," said Luke. "You think I actually like feeling like my whole chest is on fire?" He coughed again, and this time a few embers drifted out of his mouth and floated to the ground, where they fizzled out harmlessly. "Man...if I had known I'd end up like this, I wouldn't have even bothered going up against that odd trainer!"

He scuffed the ground with a back paw out of anger. As soon as he saw the fire from the flygon, he backed up a bit. Wow...what kind of argument had he seemed to walk on into?

Years
  • That was enough to send me over the edge. I felt my insides fill with fire, and i sent a stream of fire to the Beautifly, that would last as long as I had the breath.

Years
  • The string shot didn't really affect me, as it sent me into my levitate, but it sent my flamethrower attack into a wall, where it left a black scorch mark. "you little twerp" I growled.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "Can you please knock it out?" i asked weakly. I doubted I'd be heard over the chaos. I sighed and rested my head on rock and watched.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Fly... fly... fly..." I panted as I tried to get away from the Flygon. I kept asking myself what attack could help. Then it hit me! I stood up, and flapped my wings, releasing a yellow Stun Spore from them at the Flygon.

Years
  • "I've been paralysed by a creature in the same egg group as I am. I'm fine." I said, fighting paralysis to get to my feet, and warm my blood with my internal fire

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana was getting iratated. She opened her mouth and shot a white hot flame between the Flygon and the Beautifly. "Cut it out you two. All of us lost a Pokemon. I lost my first Pokemon and my best friend. Ninetales was a champion both in contests and in battle. Your petty battling won't fix anything. If we want to do something to help then we have to find the trainer or trainers who did this to us."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana nodded then looked at the Quilava. "Using a flame attack is simple. Just concentrate on the fire inside you and force it out."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back