• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul to appear in Anime

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
Years
  • I don't see why people are saying she looks better in the anime, from what I see, all they did was change her skin color a bit.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Have you people ever thought about this. Do you really see Dawn being in the 13th Movie, being about Johto Pokemon. Some may but I ferel like sh has ben arounf\d long enough but she may not be in as man movies as May was though. I just see her as being major promotion for HGSS and Movie 13. I think she will join them, the question is will Dawn stick around.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Why do you guys care its like me saying
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG A PICHU APPEARED!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Ur so totally right because the last time a new female character was introduced in a remake she totally made a anime cameo right?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

How is a game character as a possible new main character/rival anything like a random Pokemon appearing?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Soul to appear in Anime

I'm not sure if you realize this but
    Soul is not a pokeymanz.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Of course he's kidding. Soul has no ass so that can't be a reason.

Well, to a 16 year-old girl, maybe not, but to a 12 year-old boy, she's probably OMFGSOHAWT. >_>

I think Soul is ugly, personally. I'm just saying what half the guys who've replied in this thread don't have the balls to say. :\

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, to a 16 year-old girl, maybe not, but to a 12 year-old boy, she's probably OMFGSOHAWT. >_>

I think Soul is ugly, personally. I'm just saying what half the guys who've replied in this thread don't have the balls to say. :\

What about to a 19 year-old boy?

Really, she doesn't have to be pleasing to look at. All she needs to have is a decent personality and a good Pokémon team to be a fan favorite.

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • It was just revealed on Pokemon Sunday that the official name of "Soul" is Kotone. I suspected it for quite a while now due to the magazine scan I showed you earlier.

Yay! She has a real name! See people? SHE'S NOT KRIS!! So shut-up already! XD Sorry, people on Bulbapedia got on my nerves with the "Soul is Kris with a revamp" theory.

The meaning of Kotone is "harp sound". Pretty... She will get a transformation for sure.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Kotone sounds chinese/japanese to me for some reason

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Kotone sounds chinese/japanese to me for some reason

LOL> REEEEALLY?
    I didn't notice. O: O:

Kotone. I love that name, suits here. Sadly, our dubbers will give her a horrible ugly boring name. D:

But Kotone is beautiful, she is so adorable, and I don't give a crap what anyone says. All this angry cause Kris-isn't-the-playable-girl in the new games, giving all this hate on Soul. When she is obviously so much more interesting looking than Kris ever was. :D :D

<3 LOVE THE SOUL!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • My idea:
    1) Dump Brock.
    2) Replace useless male character with useless female character (aka Soul).
    3) Dawn/Soul Catfight.
    4) ???
    5) Profit.

:D

Also, source plz. Not that this seems terribly unlikely, just curious.

Brock isn't useless lol, but great idea though xD
    They can fight over Ash xDDDDDDDDD

From that picture, she seems to be stuck up but I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover

:t354:TG

Back