• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Then I'll stay out here too." i said. " There are a lot of monsters and animals out here who aren't very nice to people, and then there are others who might see your crown as something to steal."I explained. "I'd feel better letting you sleep out here if I ws here to make sure you're alright."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "If is makes you feel better..." Corazon said humbly. "I'd appreciate it."

She paused, then took the headpiece from her head as though it pained her. "Don't want to attcract unwanted attention..." she reasoned, more to herself than to (Pogi's chara... mind blankout)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    (Kyle) I moved off a ways so I wouldn't amke her uncomfrotable and unrolled a blanket I always carried with me. I lay facing her direction, so if something went wrong I would know it immediately.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon unrolled the fleecy blanket in her bag, curling up in it in a cat-like manner, due to her Kajiit half. She faced Kyle, a faint blush still tinging her cheeks in the darkness that enveloped them.

Jinza positioned herself in the pit of Corazon's stomach, in order to keep an eye on the boy before her. She was not about to let him take advantage of the girl while she slept.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Satisfied that Corazon was now resting, I lay awake for some time to see if antyhign woudl jump out and attack us. Finally satisfied we were relatively safe, I too clsoed my eyes and went to sleep.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon slept fairly soundly, though Jinza did anything but. She lay awake for quite sometime after Kyle had gone to sleep, being overly-protective of Corazon, as she always was.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon's eyelids fluttered open to find the sun was peeking over the horizion. She yawned a bit, and stretched, causing Jinza to flop off the blanket. Jinza wasn't happy, but Corazon giggled.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I awoke aburptly and sat up, stretching my arms and legs as I did. I stood up and did a few minor exercises before rebundling my blankets. " Did you sleep well?" I asked Corazon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    She sighed. "I told you, I don't know. I'm just going... is all. I'm not staying at the palace any longer. I'm going to find answers, travel."

Jinza nodded, though she wasn't too fond of traveling everywhere when a nice warm bed awaited her at the castle.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Oh well." I said. "I was holping it was something simple liek going to a distance relative or something. Something with a definite end. BEcause I vowed I'd go with you as your protector." I said, starting to grin. "So I guess that makes us traveling partners."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon grinned as well. "I told you, I don't need a protector," she said in a nonconvincing way. "It'll be nice to have someone human to talk to, however," she reasoned, still smiling a bit.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I think you mean Khadjit."I reminded her, pinching my pointed ears between two figners. " The only human blood I have is the magical kind."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back