• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Half," Corazon corrected. "My mother was Kajiit, father was an elf. Royalty, as you probably guessed."

It wasn't hard to tell she was half and half. She had the ears and tail of a Kajiit, but her skin tone was slightly golden, and her hair the flowing blond. Even her features were softly pointed, very elven.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    " part kadjhit, part brahmon (i think it's called.)." I said, explaining myself. " Not exactly the dainty type, but I'm kind of majestic and yet brunt and straightforward at the same time. A good combo, if I do say so myself." I grinned.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "we think more alike than I thought.' I grinned. "I to prefer my kadjit half. It's much more lithe and able. If I were to run purely onmy human side, I wouldn't make such a good theif and fighter." I admitted.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "had to." I said casually. " I didn't exactly have teh royal palace for a home. I slept in a hole in the wall and carried all my worldly possessions on me."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "not really." I amdmitted. "The furthest I had ever been away from teh city was about three miles into the woods. We shoudl be coming up onto that limit soon enough."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon grinned. "Guess this will be an adventure for the both of us then!"

She paused, suddenly remembering one of the few things she had from her childhood.

"The mountains are a wonderful place, dear Corazon. Someday, when father isn't so busy with his duties, we'll take you out that way. Far to the east, it's so beautiful there, lovely and always green."

"It sounds like a fairy tale Mother!"

Corazon smiled. "Why don't we head east. I remember my mother speaking of a great mountain range, so that might lead me somewhere!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon began walking east, using the sun as a guide. It was early morning, so she knew the sun was actually in the east now, so the going was easy.

The fox gaurdian had perched on Corazon's shoulder, her tender pads not used to the rough terrain of the forest.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Touche'" I grinned. "But I"ve dealt with forest creatures before. It's not always the one with the best weapon, but the one with the most experience." I said knowledgably.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "So you've somehow managed to overcome my seventeen years of living on teh streets and in the woods despite you having to live in the castle?" I retorted. "I don't think so. I have much more than just a simple dagger about me. The dagger is jsut for some of the more smaller creatures. It will take much more than a dagger to take down teh behemoths that love to roam the woods."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back