• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sounds that annoy you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    diesel trucks, milk that's being steamed wrong, and repetitive beeping sounds. and uncomfortable silences in any situation because the sound of everything around you seems to amplify

Years
    When silverware scrapes the inside of a fork's 'teeth'. It's the only sound that I physically cringe to.

I also hate the sound of any fan turning on inside expensive electronics. It reminds me that the item will eventually overheat one day, and when it does I will have to replace it.

Last edited:

Gilgαmesh

I'm sorry, the sound of cats meowing currently annoy the living crap out of me. Unfortunately, I have quite the handful of cats, so I have to put up with this for pretty much everyday for the next couple of weeks until I move.

Then I will never see those things ever again. :D

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    The sound of a child laughing.........

joking.
    I really hate when people make clicky noises with their tongues. It makes me cringe. xD
    I hate the sound when my brother grinds his teeth together at night.
    I really really really hate when people hum.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Any sound from my neighbors makes my blood boil. Usually it's their voices hootin' and hollerin' outside at any hour or the soft, low thumping of someone playing music too loud or music that's just so loud I can flat out hear it normally from inside my apartment. I hate that anything they do distracts me no matter what I'm doing.

Also in that same vein, people who blast music through their headphones (were they not invented to keep the sound to yourself?). Even if it's a kind of music I like, the thought of it just feels like rudeness so it irritates me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I heard on the radio this afternoon, and then on TV again tonight, that they did a study and found that children whining is the most annoying sound. I don't know the science behind it, but I definitely agree lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    ~The sound when you pour something like spaghetti sauce.
    ~The sound of typing on a rubber dome keyboard. There's a reason I always listen to music when I'm typing. D:
    ~Babies crying. Not because I'm a nice person and I don't like the fact that they're crying; but because it sounds horrible and I just want to tell them to shut up but that would likely be frowned upon. And they wouldn't listen anyways so I wouldn't really get anywhere by doing that.
    ~People mumbling, like not loud enough so you can understand them but loud enough so you know they're talking. Especially when a lot of people are doing it.
    ~Clicking noises people make with their tongues. My cousin does this constantly! And holy developers, it drives me insane!

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    scraping noises. Which is why when i skate, id do part street part vert, but no grinding. when a chair scrapes on the floor, i die for a few seconds.

Last edited:
    Back