• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculate Team Rocket's Unova Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Jessie and James were given 3 Pokeballs each so they could catch Unova Pokemon and not stand out, besides the talking Meowth. We know that Jessie has already caught a Woobaat, but which Pokemon do you think she will use the other two Pokeballs on and why? James is yet to catch any Unova Pokemon yet, which Pokemon do you think will be on his team and why? Speculate.

Here's the Unova Dex so you can see all the Pokemon: LINK

My speculations is:
    For Jessie
    Woobat - She already has this and it's a good choice, nice Psychic typing and it's evo looks evil like Team Rocket intend to be.
    Scolipede (Pendra) - It's mean and intimidating looks suits Jesse to a tee. It's like Seviper's replacement.

For James
    Maractus (Maracacti) - If the writers are going to stick with the head-biting Pokemon of James, this fits the bill perfectly.

I'll add more as I see which would fit. I can see one of them with Ferrothorn(Nutrei) and Galvantula (Dentula) though.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, Team Rocket are getting more, and more popular - we're getting loads of thread on the "New" Team Rocket. xD

I really doubt we will see Team Rocket catch more than two Pokémon each to be honest, although the three pokéballs each might be a clue.

I remember a few weeks ago I mentioned Maractus for james in another thread, but i'm having second thoughts. I don't think it would suit the whole seriousness of Team Rocket right now, they aren't even getting much screen time either.

I think Reuniclus would suit James very well in Black and White, he could even catch it as a Solosis or Duosion. What would be really cool and vague is to have it evolve off-screen like how Jessie caught woobat.

What I think would be really great for Jessie would be; Simipour. It just seems really wacky and quite ugly (in my opinion) which seems like jessies perfect taste. xD

Although, like you mentioned; Scolipede seems like the perfect match for Jessie, i'm suprised I never thought of it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I don't think that TR would catch Pokemon any time soon, but here are my guesses:

Jessie:
    -Woobat (or Swoobat, if they somehow revert back to their old selves)
    -As said above for the same reasons, Scolipede

James:
    -Maractus and/or Ferroseed (I can imagine them hugging James when they're sent into battle)
    -Elgyem (its cuteness might convince James not to let it battle, and be some sort of comic relief Pokemon)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    I would say form the look of the pokemons that
    James
    Warubiaru

Jessie
    Scolipede

but its just a random guess.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ulgamoth?

More of a hope than anything, but it'd be cool to see Ash and Co. overcome an Ulgamoth. Preferably by fully-evolving Oshawott and Axew (There's always hope for a water-type starter and/or a main characters' dragon pokémon to evolve, right? I'll be pretty irritated if they keep them both un-evolved. Particularly Oshawott, as he already has Squirtle and Totodile, and has evolved every fire-type and all but one of his grass-type starters at least once by the end of Sinnoh).

But, I guess Purrloin would be quite good. Especially if N or some other member of Team Plasma appears with its' evolved pokémon - it'd give Meowth something in common with it :)
    Hydreigon is highly unlikely, however...Joltik, Scraggy, Sandile and their evolutions would be good. Particularly if their Scraggy evolved and Ash's didn't. Yet another unlikely hope is Zorua / Zoroark. Good contrast with their movie representations as good-guys if this happened.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I think they'll let Jesse and James catch 3 Pokemon each this season, since it's gonna have T.R vs. Team Plasma, then Ash & Co. will join in, making it a full blown battle.

So yeah here's what I think;

Jessie - Swoobat - Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle - Foongus/Amoonguss
    James - Maractus - Sigilyph - Ferrothorn/Ferroseed

Swoobat is obvious, or maybe it'll stay as it is now, who knows.

Gothia reminds me of Smoochum, which Jessie is fond of, other two are just if it evolves.

Foongus is Poison and normally they always have a poison type. Either this or Trubbish and it's evolution.

Maractus is kinda like Cacnea so it explains it's self.

Sigilyph, Idk why I choose this, it just seems like a James kinda Pokemon.

Ferrothorn and Ferroseed just seem Team Rocket-y

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Jessie - Swoobat, Scolipede, Galvantula
    James - Seismitoad, Sigilyph, Beeheyem

Personally I'd love it if Team Rocket ended up entering the Unova league. Seriously, how awesome would that be?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Do You Forget James's Yamask

I Think James Should Get A Cofagrigus - A Maractus - A Galvantula - And A Cryogonal

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back