• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
TO make it shor youre Features (especialy the thing with 4 Poki at one time and the Evolving thing with Eevee)
But I hate hate hate those GSClike graphics....
7/10 because optik is not that important

I seriously have no clue what a large percent of your post means,
and it's not because I'm the grammar checker.
Seriously, put some more effort in your post.

The graphics go with the storyline and makes sense with everything else. Stop complaining.
If you don't like the graphics, just go change them, it's not that hard.
Or just be lazy and wait for me to finish my graphic change (which will probably take longer than if you edited them yourself).

Last edited:

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Hey, in version 0.5, when you're first getting Eevee, when Oak is talking about the Tetra Element, Eevee sort of... vanishes. ^^;

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
Oh I hope this gets done soon, or relatively done soon because I am totally doing a playthrough on my youtube channel when it is. Its really had to not play it now because I want to the playthrough blind, it make it more fun! :D
Good luck and keep up the good work.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Hey man!Just downloaded SPEE v.5, It's awesome.
Unfortunatley, I have a bug report.
You know the first signboard on route 3?The one that says:
^Brevis Town
<imbibo Lake
vRoute 2(via Resta Cave)?
Well,When you pass the area border, it changes sprite.(imbibo lake-Route 3 border)
Sorry, not a big deal of a bug,just something I noticed.
¬RulerArceus
P.S. What are you ment to do at the Arbor Forest?The sea of simulation blocks me,
And 'M Isn't there!I caught corrupted Geodude.what Am I ment to do?

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Above: No, I don't think you're supposed to have 2 geodudes...

And the Oak intro IS a little funny.
I mean, you talk to him, eevee disappears mid-convo and then it goes black, oak teleported behind you, and THEN you obtain eevee ._.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Still working through FF13. 27 hours in- It's starting to get really good.
Have also been inputting some quizzes. including mew_nani's one(btw, great job on that)

Rainbow tower and sliph co events are currently being developed. Includes you fighting geovanni.

replies::
Spoiler:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Oh, no, I didn't mean for you to implement gender differences!
I mean that another way to tell the two magikarps apart could be to have something similar to GenIV's gender differences.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Hey man, found another bug.
And its actually pretty big.
My audio stopped working after I beat my Rival the second time(The time i say "well you only have a month to get it done" time)
I hear the first three seconds of audio, then it stops.Also, I hear bleeping noises.
BUG REPORT FINISH
But wait!
I found another bug!
You can walk through the Red cherry pot things in Bugzys gym,which kind of ruins it since you dont have to battle the trainers to get to Bugzy :(
¬RulerArceus

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Alright, back to my spell checking!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
You're welcome.... (darn that was hard.)
I'm glad you liked 'em.

And as for Gen IV sprites...
I'm actually pretty good at resizing sprites down to 64x64. I sometimes do that while hacking Ruby (as a hobby), since a lot of the sprites don't fit in the required 64 by 64 pixel size limit. Gyrados might be a bit difficult, but I might be able to do it. (I can PM them to you if you like.) My devamping abilities aren't quite as sharp though... I might be able to devamp them too, but... you might have to do that manually. (of course... is the max size limit 64x64 in Gold and Silver? If not I might have to make them smaller, and that would take a bit longer...)

All comments aside, it's good to know that SPEE might be done with in the year. :D

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Mew_nani
Oh, the 4th gen sprites was a misunderstanding, I was trying to say that the two different Magikarps should also have the gender differences.
However, the resized sprites would help me in my graphics edit...
I'm looking through the sprites, and it seems that un-evolved pokemon (small) is 40x40, first evolution (medium) is 48x48, and final evolution pokemon (large) is 56x56.
(Hehe, 8*5, 8*6, and 8*7)
Pokemon with only one evolution go from 40x40 to 56x56
There are some exceptions such as sandshrew (40) to sandslash (48).
You can go into the Monsters folder to see for yourself. Right now, I'm going to see if larger sprites work, will edit this post later.

EDIT: Oh, wow, going further down in the folder, the maximum size seems to be 100x100!
Now going to check the backsprites... (Which, I believe are actually quite small.)
The backsprites are 48x48 each... :(

Wait a sec... DarkDoom, whats the color limit?!
EDIT: Nvm, I can change it :D (not saying i need more, I encountered an error before xD)

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Phosphate5:
When you go to the PC, you can receive the items you get in the ManMan. It just automatically gets items for you :)

@AngelicWolf:
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but he will most likely finish [arc?] one (where XDR supposedly dies) and then if he isnt bored, he'll continue with arc 2.

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Is Remedy supposed to not heal burns? I used one in-battle and Pidgey was still burnt....

Also on route 4, the sign says Route 4 instead of route 5 on the directionals. >.< "This is route 4, but route 4's over there?"

EDIT: Also, the item inside Aurum Town behind the Cut tree does nothing when I inspect it... :<

Also, also, when you walk between Ventus and the garden, there's a patch of grass that appears/disappears as you walk over the border.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
@BKCK: It's ok. The only problem is that gender differences were only implemented in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, since for some reason, either for space issues or otherwise, there were no dofferences in gender in the 3rd gen, since nearly all Pokemon, excluding Unown and Castform, have only one sprite for both genders. (Emerald has sprite animations, but those two are for both genders.) I would guess it would be possible in 3rd gen Pokemon games, but you would probably have to be able to hack ASM.
*NOTICE: I am now finished with my rambling*
Of course gender differences would be quite cool though. :D

...Ok... so the largest sprites are 56x56.... I'll just go on that, since, as far as I know, the size requirement is universal for all sprites, instead of three different ones based on evolution. I'll give D/P Gyrados a go. (might be pretty hard, though...)

*reads edit* Oh 100x100? If that's the case for front Pokemon sprites, then no resizing would be required, since the size limit in D/P is 80x80. (devamping would most certainly be a requirement though... excluding corrupted Pokemon. Those are 16 colors.) And as for backsprites... ... x.x I might try, but... that will be hard. :D

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Mew_nani:
Oh, I knew that.
I meant that he could edit one of the magikarps to include the gender difference :P
And I was just pointing out a pattern. AI Necro is 100x100. Steelix is like 82x70, so I guess the first gen sprites just happen to have those exact dimensions o.O

Also, just asking, but why do you want to implement 4 gen sprites?
If you want to do it yourself, I can post/pm you a tut, I have already implemented a 4th gen zubat ^^ (attached if you want to see)

@DarkDoom3000
Are the type "bars" in the HUD file used for anything? (or did you just randomly copy them from bulbapedia? o.O)
Is the "Kid" spritesheet used for an NPC?
None of the Gym Leaders have sprites facing left/right (or up, in falkner's situation) ._. (though it might not matter :P)
Are Poke1-Poke12, p.(pokemon), or p.z1 used? If so, can I have a general area? (If this is too much, its ok :P)
In the system folder, is there a reason for all the variations?
Since there are so many like chipsets, which is the one used in Aurum and pokemon centers??

Glitches (All refine :P)
Large Jaw was created even though i didnt have enough fangs or whatever, wasnt paying attention ._.
TM Rock Slide can't be created even if 2 TM Rock Tomb are obtained

~>!GAME BREAKING (ish) GLITCH!<~

Spoiler:

(Btw, the Helping the Environment Trophy description is missing a 's' after Item.)
For the objectives of the gym leader trophies, instead of
Objective: Defeat gym leader: [Leader Name]
it should be
Objective: Defeat Gym Leader [Name]
The word Gym is not needed, however.
Falkner is still spelled wrong in the description :P

Also, if you have the music off when checking trophies, when you exit, the sound will be on for a second. This happens every time you enter a map. Hitting hotkey 9 will just screw things up even farther, the only way to turn it back on is to open up the trophies page again. EDIT: You can also turn sound "on" with hotkey 9 and walk to another map (that has music)
It's kinda weird listening to Arbor Forest music in a gate house, you might want to change that...
Speaking of music, the Pokedex needs some :D
Speaking of the Pokedex, when clicking 'Special' in the Gen 1 pokedex, it stays as the gen 1, still displaying the option 'Special', is that supposed to happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished editing the indoor chipset so that the player's room is revamped, will do the rest, of course.
I kinda need suggestions for the wall, the staircase (a bit small right now), and the "carpet" (which is just a blue square right now...)

Attached is a screenshot :D
(If you look closely at the one with the 4th gen Zubat, I also edited the [wait?] bar)

Attachments

• .SPEE.PNG
    .SPEE.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 27
  • .SPEE2.PNG
    .SPEE2.PNG
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
If you have one adamantine thing you can get infinite DM Rock Wrecker.
PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS GLITCH I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!
This glitch is the only reason I beat Lionheart and XDR!
PLEASE!
I probably sound like an idiot, but all the other DM's suck and there are no TM's for pretty much all of Eevee's formes so if you don't add more PLEASE don't fix it.
Anyways...
spree.png

I found this while exploring your folders.
Explain?:)
¬RulerArceus

Back