• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiffy Awesome Introduction Title

Years
  • Hello Pokefans. It's nice to meet each one of you. You may all call me (for now) Omastar. So, other than being the 139th Pokemon, I'm 20-years-old, a grammar Nazi (excluding the use of "lol" I hate all like abbreviations) I'm very sort tempered when I want to be and I have a gray shell. Underneath that shell however, I'm actually a very friendly, shy, weird person who loves making new friends. I'm also very bipolar. :3

Anyways, whatever questions you have... fire away. I've got nothing to hide. :pirate:

Years
  • Omastar? I honestly thought every single Pokemon would have had a member named after them by now. Guess I was wrong.

Anyways, welcome to PC, Omastar!

I'm apparently a 20-year-old female like you are, and also friendly and shy so I guess we're almost a mirror match of all things. I've been here for 2 years and I made so many friends during my time here at PC, so I'm sure you'll make loads of friends too and who knows, someone might share something in common with you!

Do you have any interests? Any favorite Pokemon, games or characters? Any parts of PC you're looking forward to? We have loads of places you can check out, Pokemon or not, and that's good for a big forum like PC. Don't worry if you get lost because there's loads of people you can ask if you need help.

Enjoy your stay, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Omastar! I used to be short tempered but, thankfully, high school fixed that for me even if i might lose it form time to time. You have a shell? Then my new mission is to destroy it and see your friendly side :D. Is Omastar your favorite pokemon?
    Have fun!

Years
  • Thank you for your kindness! Yes, I chose Omastar because I figured I was the only person in the world who actually liked that adorable creature! Honestly, I thought he had been forgotten.

Hmm, interests.. well, I'm much into RPG's and games. I'm also looking into new video games. My favorite pokemon are Omastar, Cubone, Magikarp, and Dragonair. Ironically enough however, my favorite game so far has been Emerald. I originally started out with Ruby, which I loved because when I finally got on top of the tower I discover Rayquaza (which I never heard about before hand, cause I'm a closet case) and the surprise was so good that I just fell in love with the game. (Plus I was the best of all my friends.)

I;m still getting familiar with this site.. I've checked out a few forums already and have tried to get involved a little bit, but you know.. the shyness. ^_^

Hello JNathan! You can try to break my shell, niceness kinda makes it come crumbling down. :) Yes, Omastar is one of my favorite Pokemon. My ultimate favorite is Cubone, but I figured that username would already be taken.

Back