• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh, I thought all the talk was in DCC. My bad.

I was trying to figure out all the new censors, though I can't seem to come up with whatever switches to 'invisible magic.'

But tympole is just hilarious. :P

EDIT: bad? What does that even mean? XD

EDITx2: And it grows on itself everytime I edit my post. plasplasplasplasplasbad, XDDDD

Years
    that water pokémon in gen 5 that looks like a lawnmower sort of in its sprite when it's on the ground and evolves into those really ugly things and they always kill your electric types is pretty crazy, but now we don't have to suffer the plasbad English names for Smugleaf, wargle, and seed bby.

Years
    that water pokémon in gen 5 that looks like a lawnmower sort of in its sprite when it's on the ground and evolves into those really ugly things and THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER always kill your electric types is pretty crazy, but now we don't have to suffer the plasplasbad English names for Smugleaf, wargle, and seed bby.

But I like their English names! D:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Smugleaf, bacon and wotter lol
    How did you manage to beat the character limit for Usertitles?
    SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

LOL

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

That's the replacement for T ympole. XD;
    I know, I was being sarcastic. *kicks internet for not showing my tone of voice properly*

It helped that my little surprised face image wouldn't work, probably because the censor messed with the link. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Snivy Tepig Oshawott

lol, I wonder how many other pokemon names were affected? XDD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    INVISIBLE MAGIC is probably so obvious of a word replacement that you couldn't figure it out because it was too obvious. :P

At least I find it pretty obvious.
    I finally figured it out!

I tried WiFi, wifi, and even wireless fidelity, before it finally dawned on me to use a hyphen, and now I get Wi-Fi. XDD

I'm testing out a bunch of things on my Profile for the lulz. I wonder what else there is to find.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I also see that we cannot use the English name for Isshu! I think this is awesome, as I always thought Isshu > Unova. =D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Although honestly, it's a little frustrating that the staff made the entire site into a joke, then tell us not to make the entire site into a joke as well. Words are censored but we're supposed to completely ignore the censors and pretend every one isn't there unless we're talking in this thread >_o kind of defeats the purpose, you know?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Thank you for that then, Forever. And if it's not any trouble, keep it that way after the day is over, please. :P

If only I was here a few minutes earlier...I would have seen Erica's spoilers. >_<

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Although honestly, it's a little frustrating that the staff made the entire site into a joke, then tell us not to make the entire site into a joke as well. Words are censored but we're supposed to completely ignore the censors and pretend every one isn't there unless we're talking in this thread >_o kind of defeats the purpose, you know?

The logic in that is that after the filters are taken down tonight, you'll end up looking through all the posts made today and wondering what the hell you were talking about.

I can look at a few of my VM convos right now and be all like, "lolwut?"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's not what we mean. There are some people literally posting posts that are just "i like fish apple sauce stunfisk day!" and stuff like that. :( Or repeatedly breaking 4-word/25-char rules. We don't mind people being a little off-topic and having fun with it but remember that things do go back to normal after the end of the day and posts still... have to make sense when the filters are lifted, you know? With some leeway, of course but still.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back