• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I stared at myself. I guess I really had gone crazy. "What exactly are you? And why are you in my head?" I demanded to myself. "Well, I'm here to start the seperation of two diffrent worlds! Or merge them. Whatever. Also, I'm not through with life I am not! By the way, my names Kit! So it all began like this..."

It confused me, but now I understand everything this spirit told me. Consentrating, I turned into a cat! This was going to be neater that I thought! Changing back, I got a bagel and then went outside into the sunlight...."wonder if this happened to anyone else?" I said aloud.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    After a few moments, I said "I've got to talk to david about this.." "whatever kid, just remember, now that you're bonded to a force of Oblivion, you're gonna be like a magnet to others who have been tuoched by oblivion." I swore, but got my cell phone, and dialed the number of my friend david. His mother answered, and I immidiately said "Hello Mrs. Eddy. I kinda need to talk to david. It's about... A project to do with oblivion that we were working on for.. School. Tell him I've found out somehting that's very important, and have to talk to him no matter what."

Kurosaki

"Wh-what the hell..." I said to myself as I looked at my body. What the hell was going on? I... w...was a girl? I couldntt see much however, as my room didn't recieve much light.

"David! Phone's for you! Robert says its important!" My mom called to me. I answred her, disguising my higher voice by making it sound deep.

"Robert!" I yelled into the phone in my female voice. "Something screwy is going on!"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Blinking back the force that wanted to keep her eyes shut, Presea slowly arose, rubbing her aching head. Geez! What happened last night? She groaned, idly reaching for her alarm clock. She glanced at it and yelped. It was late in the afternoon already; she just missed school! She thought for a while, raising her eyebrow. Okay, she should care about missing school, why?

'Because it helps, idiot.'

She shook her head, dismissing the voice in her head as her wild imagination. "I must be sick." She muttered as she glanced at her clock once more. Strange; it was lit up, all bright and colorful. There was this weird sound, too. Like a cracking of some sort. "What the heck is wrong with this stupid clock?"

'Kaboom.' The voice said. It was the same voice, clearly a boy's.

"Shut up!" She yelled, getting really infuriated. She was the one that supposed to make people annoyed, not the other way around! 'Heh. Your funeral.' The voice in her head started a countdown, and though she couldn't who it was, she could've sworn the voice said it with a smirk. 'Three?two?'

"Shut up! Shut up! Shu?" Her eyes fell on the clock. As the voice stated one, a bright light flashed and a loud boom sort of sound emerged. She felt her hand ache at the occurrence. "What was that?" She demanded.

'Hehe. That was fireworks?i-di-ot. Should've listened to me.'

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: That depends, if you want, you can be aqquaintedwith the other RPers, but you need to talk it over with them first, I'd reccomend Pming them.

IC: I heard the voice, and felt my stomach drop. "You certainly have that right. But what happened to you? No, nevermind." I said, stopping myself. "We need to meet up and talk, where no one stands a chance of overhearing. Where should I meet you?" I asked, trying to keep my voice level. What could make david sound squeaky like that? Suddenly, I chuckled, though it wasn't me laughing, and I heard in my mind "Another force of oblivion seems to have bonded with your poor friend."

Kurosaki

"There shouldn't be anyone at the park today, as everyones at school or work, and rains being forcasted." I replied before hanging up quickly without waiting for a reply. 10 minutes later, I was sitting on the bench of an empty park, a large trenchcoat covering everything but my face, as I hadn't changed clothing since waking.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had arrived at the park, and was wandering aimlessly. "There. That's him, I feel the same presence." Crassius said, and he turned my body towards a bench. At another time, I would have yelled, but now... "David?" I asked, blinking. That couldn't be him...

Kurosaki

"No, I'm the easter bunny. Of course I'm David!" I yelled at him, burying myself in the trenchcoat so he couldn't see. "Just what exactly is going on? Also, why'd you call me Robert?" I said, in abn unusual whining voice. I'd never whine like that...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Because of what happened to you." He said through me, and I shook myself. "He's right. Apparently, something from oblivion got us, didn't whoever got you say so?" I had no idea that david's spirit had dissapeared, even though mine had said something about hanging on...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Dressed and fed, Kage was wandering about the neighborhood.
    .....There are those bothers again. Kokocho suddenly grumbled.
    "Wha--?" But it was too late.. Kage was suddenly jerked back as if by an invisible force, and when she steadied herself and opened her eyes, they had changed to brown.
    I TOLD you to tell me before you did that.Kage said quietly, as she settled into the back of her minds conciousness. Kokocho completely ignored her and stomped up to two boys (whom Kage could reconize(sp?) but not name) and burst out, "Having fun with our Hosts, are we?"

{OOC: Since Kokocho's a spirit, she should be able to sense others, ne?}

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Yes, actually.

I felt Cassius moving for control again, but I mentally stomped on his attempt, and turned to face the girl. "I assume you're a part of this too?" I asked, and nodded to myself. Crassius has been quite anooying, but it seems like I can control him easier than he can control me."

Kurosaki

"You mean that voice in my head? She disappeared before I could get the details." I replied as I buried myself deeper in the coat. "What's oblivion?" I then asked before falling off the bench with a thud. "Owww..."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I want to join it sounds cool...
    Name: Alandros
    Looks:
    Spirit of Oblivion

Personality: Lazy... thats all I'll tell you...
    History: He hates people and hates using his hands to do anything... that's why he was in juvie...
    Power: just my wings and ex-ray vision... oh ya and the abbility to travel threw mirrors.
    Side-effect: In controlable urge to jump threw mirrors into peoples rooms and watch them without being noticed... (i don't think you want details on that)...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kokocho smirked. "Yes, I'm 'in this too'." she said mockingly. Suddenly she shook her head violently as if tryign to rid herself of an annoying sound, then looked back up. Her eyes had changed to a greenish hazel, and her face has softened into a look of calmness.
    "Forgive me. She took over without permission."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded. "Crassius tries that a lot too. Well, I'm Robert, and this is david." I said, poking the bundle. "Whaddya mean, 'what's oblivion?' Haven't you been reading the news?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but long story short, the reports of daedra pouring into this world have been going on for a while now. >_> Also, sorry JCB, but I honestly don't think you're quite ready for this, yet.

Kurosaki

"How am I supposed to know that? I don't watch, read, or care about the news!" I cried, unmoving on the ground still. "Also, how do you explain my gender switch!" At this point, I was trying to keep my long brown hair out of my eyes. How do girls deal with long hair? God! "And what do we do now?"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    She nodded. "I am Kage. That other girl... was Kokocho. And--"
    Once again, her eyes shut though this time there were no signs of struggle. She nodded slowly as if agreeing on something, and when they opened again, they were a bright shade of blue.
    "Hiyas! I'm Rachel, I live in this body with Kage and Kokocho? How cool is that!?" The bubbly girl giggled, which looked rather odd in Kage's skin-tight, black clothing and usually serious face.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked for a moment, suprised by the change in attitude, but then I said to david "Probably because the spirit that inhabited you was female. Then I turned to the girl. "Erm, hi, rachel. As far as ?I can tell, we're still trying to-" I was cut off suddenly by a large glob of something green that whized by, and hit a tree, immidiately burning a hole through it. What tha daedroth! Everyone, get down!" I began, but was cut off as crassius took over in one swift motion, diving to the earth...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Pretty lights!" Rachel squealed, but was soon down on the ground too as Kage took back over.
    "What is happening?" She asked calmly, staying close to the ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back