• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"How am I supposed to carry my life out normally?" I said towards Robert's? comment. "One look at me and you'd totally see a different person! I can't go back home!" After saying my fill, I went back to admiring my outfit.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Then let me go with you when you talk to your parents." I said, an idea occuring to me suddenly. "We can certainly convince them together..." I looked towards what appeared to be kage, and said "I don't appreciate anyone taking over their hosts, but as I said, I'd appreciate their help. There's not much that we can do right no, if Crassius is right, we just need to wait for news of a gate way." "That's right kiddo, plus, it'll be great to get out and see the world again."

Last edited:

Kurosaki

"I can't go home like this... I WON'T go home like this!" I yelled at Robert before collapsing to my knees. "I'm not going home until I return to normal..." Truth be told, if I continued my life like normal, I'd be beaten around by my parents. They didn't like teenaged girls for some reason, even I didn't understand it at all. I had heard stories that I once had a sister, and she died in a car accident. Maybe they were related?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I barked a laugh, and I wasn't sure whether it was me or crassius that spoke. "Listen you. I don't think we have a choice. We have to DEAL with it. Do you think I wanna be stuck in this position? There's only one way for us, and that's forward, so snap out of it, and shape up!"

Kurosaki

"I just can't go home! You wouldn't understand!" I yelled at him. "I can look forward, whatever, I just can't go home!" I was getting tired of arguing now, and walked over to the bench, and went to sit down, but missed the seat and hit the ground with a thud. "Not my day..."

Kurosaki

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose." I asked from the ground before getting up, and noticing a scrath an my arm. I must have cut it on the bench when I fell over. Amazingly, it healed itself right before my eyes, in like 4 seconds! That was... unnatural.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Geez..." I said, muttering to myself, as I walked over to david, and forcibly pulled her upright. "Listen to me, kid. First you say you can't go to your home, then you say that you don't want to impose on someone else's home. Make up your mind! I shook myself, and let go. "Sorry about crassius being rude, but he's right. If you can't go home, go with one of us."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kage nodded calmly. "I have more than one room in my house, if you do not feel comfortable sleeping with me and my companions."
    Kokocho sniggered in her mind.
    Kokocho's being lascivious!
    I am NOT! He is NOT ever staying in our room! Here me, Kage?
    Yes.
    He's not? Aww....
    YOU'RE THE LASCIVIOUS ONE!
    Kage sighed and shook her head at the immaturity of the two spirits.

Kurosaki

"I guess I can stay with you for a bit." I replied after the three had finished fighting. "And it doesn't matter what room I stay in, gender isn't exactly an issue right now." Gah, what was I saying? Next, I'll be ranting about shopping...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    ((OOC: Completely off-topic, but I just got Morrowind, nya. :3 So I won't be online for a while, I'm trying to figure out how to work the stupid thing... I just got arrested for going into the water, nya. O_o; So see ya, I'll be back on in a while.))

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    "Kura, from what I'm overhearing, I think they have spirits too!" "Oh?" I really didn't want to socialized...they seemed to not what other company and would probably be ignored if I walked over. "Well, I'd leave them to thier own problems...." "No! Go see what they're talking about! You know, if you don't want to talk, use your new powers!" Hmm, that would be great! I was curious...I hid behind a tree and turned into a brownish cat. Rather nervous, I came over by the group. They were talking about really wierd things..."Mew? Meow? Purr?" What did cats usually sound like? o_0

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    'They are one weird group. Possibly weirder than the spirits in them.' It appeared that he recognized the spirits.

Shut up, Kiba! I'd rather join them than talk to you for long.

'Don't deny it, you know you love me.'

Presea slowly approached the group, though still mentally fighting with the other resident in her, oblivious to their current dilemma. All she knew was that they had some sort of spirit in them, prior to what Mr. Obnoxious said. She kept her hands on her side, being extra careful not accidentally blow up any of them.

"Hey, you guys," She started, unable to continue. What would she say? Oh, I'm sorry, but I can't help overhearing that you have some sort of spirit thingy. I have one, too! Pfft. Right.

"Do you know what an 'Oblivion' thingy is?"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back