• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit of Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"Hardiharhar..." I said sarcastically. Get down... I had fallen... doesn't anyone see it! It would of been perfect if only he had meant it that way. After seeing what the glob did to the tree, I began to wonder what its source was, though chances were I'd be finding out shorty. How would we defend ourselves if continued to attack?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "A daedroth is one of the lesser daedra. Big, purple man with a crocodile head, and it spits poison." He said, buit I took over, and got into a crouching position. "wonderful, so how do we kill it?" "Same way you kill everything else kiddo. Hit it hard enough, just don't get hit back." "Wonderful..."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Yes.. very wonderful!!" Kokocho took over out of instict. She could feel the burning sensation in her stomach that always managed to hyper her up. Her brown eyes burned like fire.
    "Of course it's wonderful! IT'S A BATTLE!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I leapt up, in control again, not realising that my hands had turned into large deformed versions of themselves, with foot long fingers in the shape of razor claws. the daedroth was exactly as crassius described it. A man shape wearing a loincloth, with purpleskin, and a large,alligator's head with red eyes. It opened it's maw, and another glob of poison came hurtling forth, but I ducked under it, and began running, with my new claws ready to slash into it's flesh...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kokocho was ready also, summoning a small sword into each of her hands.
    "Don't have ALL the fun yourself!" she smirked, an almost wild look in her eyes.
    This may take some getting used to.
    You're tellin' me!

Kurosaki

"Uh... you guys..." I said as I watched the thing get closer and closer. "I can't get up in this thing!" Now panicking, I was rolling back and forth on the ground, trying to get out, but I had no luck. If that thing attacked me as things stood, i was screwed...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well get rid of it-" I said, but was cut off as the lumbering daedroth sidestepped me with considerable ease, and moved right to david, and instead of spitting poison, it opened it's maw, and clamped it's jaws down on his ankles, before lifting him into the air with ease, and beginning to shake him violently...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    DO something!!
    I am, dangit!
    Kokocho lifted her two bladed and crosses them at the top. A ball of energy formed at the top, growing larger...
    Watcha doin' with that thing?
    "Shut u--"
    The break in the mental concentration cause the ball to release early. It was big, about the size of a small beach ball, but it wouldn't be enough to kill the thing.

Kurosaki

"Why... do... these... things... always... happen... to... me..." I cried as I was thrown through the air back and forth as the creautures fangs dug deeper and deeper into my skin, its poison flowing into my bloodstream, and more pain ensuing.

Just as I thought I was going to die, I heard that girls voice one more. "I almost forgot, I guess you'd need the powers awakened before you can use them!" Great, in the end I'm stuck with a childish idiot.... Anyways, the presence faded once more, and my body began to glow a white colour. The creature, now puzzled, let go of me, dropping me to the ground. Following this, a white light consumed the area, making it impossible to see.

When the light cleared, I was standing up where I had fallen, a brown staff in my right hand, a weird white object on the top. I was also in some wild clothing, so wild that I can't put its description into words. The most shocking thing, however, was that all of my wounds had healed.

"Now we get serious."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Indeed we do!" I said, and lunged forward as the ball hit the thing, turning it around in time that my claws dug right into it's chest, and an inch or two of claw protruded from his back. Instantly, it gurgled, and it's eyes glazed, but rather than falling forward, if fell apart. Literally, as though it had been torn to pieces. "I'm honestly starting to think I've gone insane." I muttered to myself, and Crassius interjected with "You and me both, kid."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Over already?" Kokocho whined, but she allowed Kage to take over. Mostly so she could move back into the mental realm and do whatever possible to hurt Rachel for messing her up. Kage got up, dusted herself off, then started to turn away in the other direction of the group.
    "Well, today was interesting. But if you do not mind, I am going to go into town now." She said calmly, straightening her clothes.

Kurosaki

"You're leaving us after that?" I said, attepting to stop her, my new found staff at my side. "Who knows how many more of those things are around!" Following this, I glanced over my new outfit. "Hey Robert, how does this look on me?" I asked as I spun around once.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I stared, open mouthed. Not that I was stunned, but this was david! "You look like someone who's starting to believe in their new gender." I said, shaking my head with disbelief. "And Kage, it was nice having your help. It might be wise if we stuck together, but I can't force anyone to do anything. Crassius was being unusually quiet...

Kurosaki

"I was asking about the outfit, not the way I act-" I was going to finish my sentence, but realized he was right. "Er... I mean... I don't want to be this! I want to return to my original form. What do we do now!" I continued to blurt out random questions, blushing deeply.

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    Name: Reka Maney
    Looks: I would use the scanner to put up a drawing but, its late a nigth and I have to go to bed soon..
    Power: Ability to swim at great depths,breath underwater,and swim very fast
    Side-effect: The side effect is that she is slowly transforming into a half human ,half great sea dragon (can this be some sort of lugia thing? I can make it different..I can only show the lugia thing tomarrow after this school program...)

I will edit this post when I can put the pictures up.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "So, Mr. I-Know-Everything, what the heck am I supposed to do?" Presea demanded with exasperation. After that stupid voice in her head?erm?'Kiba' told her everything she supposedly needed to know, her mind was ready to burst. Oblivion, spirits?her mind wasn't built big enough to store all those information.

'Y'know, if you keep talking out loud like that, everyone will think you?re insane. More than usual, that is.'

Presea growled and clenched her fists. Really! Why did she have to end up with someone like him. Why not someone?unlike her? Oh, okay, Kiba. Since you're really smart, I figured I'll just have to do whatever you say. She never knew she could sarcastic inside her head.

'Little Pressy, go to the park, quick.' It was apparent that his tone altered to a serious one.

She still refuses to listen him, though. "Why should I?" She heard Kiba grunt, complaining how super annoyingly stubborn she was, before she felt herself unwillingly move, racing to the park. Kiba! What did you do to me? Why can't I move myself?

'Just a little reminder that I am in control.' He sneered.

I. Hate. You.

'Don't worry, I love you too.'

It took her only moments to reach the park, and she observed that there stood two girls, one unusually dressed and quite flustered, and an older boy. It seemed that something happened, what it was, she had no idea. "Hey, you three!" Presea yelled, calling out their attention. If Kiba wanted to see them, perhaps they were related to whatever happened to her. She was hoping that maybe they could rid of Kiba, as well.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kage looked for a moment at the boy who had stopped her, then said quietly, "I don't join 'groups'."

[OOC: Ack! Short post. X_X Sorry, I just woke up, kinda brain-dead. XD]

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded to her. "Good luck then, and I mean that." I turned back to david, and shrugged. "Maybe it's an effect of the spirit, but as for what we do next, kid, you should continue with your lives as normal until your authorities discover another of these gateways." I shook myself, and muttered "Crassius, if you do that again, I swear I'll start takingmedication designed to wipe out alternate personalities..." I looked up at the sound of a girl, and waved. Crassius spoke in my mind, thinking I was serious, and told me that she had been touched by oblivion as well...

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Kage nodded and started to walk away, but a mental force held her back.
    Oh, no you don't!
    She frowned. What is the problem?
    You are STAYING with them. Period. I know they can be annoying, but if we don't stick together, we're dead.
    But I told you, I don't join--
    I don't CARE!
    With that, Kokocho regained control, leaving Kage in an extremely bad mood, sittign back in her mental chamber with the already bubbly Rachel. She walked over to the group again.
    "My host is being a pain. We are coming with you."

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: Meep! It's gone so far ahead! @___@

Before I could have time to enjoy her new powers and this spirit named Kit in my head, I remembered that I had to go into town....but what about my ears? This was going to be hard avoiding weird stares...I went back inside and put on an old blue cap of mine and wrapped my tail around my waist. decided to go through the park; an easy shortcut to town.

"Oh, I don't know what there is to be embarrased about! Those ears are rather spiffy!" "Oh whatever, if you've noticed, people don't walk around with a tail and ears!" I walked into the park and noticed some others talking. It was best to steer away from them. I wish I had friends to talk to though. So alittle depressed, i started to walk away. My tail then suddenly unwrapped from around my waist. Kit's doing! Hopefully no one noticed o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back