• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    i'd like to join to, my faves are in a team: Feraligatr (favorite), Wailord, Starmie, Ludicolo, Blastoise, and the new Water/Ghost pokemon that looks like a jellyfish with a crown

tobi-ksla

Years
    What do you guys think of the new fossil pokemon? I really like the turtle :3

In terms of looks, Purotooga looks cute!

But in terms of typing and stats... I would have to be careful with Grass-types... If it had a better typing, then I wouldn't mind the speed...

Hm... At least it has Solid Rock as an ability. That should help it out, hopefully...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Solid Rock??? Noooo.....Rhyperior should be the only one with that!

I haven't seen these fossil pokemon....but do you find Mijumaru growing on you? I know I do.......Pokabu evolving into a fire/fighting-type bumped it up to no.2 out of the starters, but I'm starting to reconsider.....

Btw, hate to irritate you Ambellina, as that is a huge member's list, but I'm down as Lance (UFA)....please could it be changed?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Solid Rock??? Noooo.....Rhyperior should be the only one with that!

I haven't seen these fossil pokemon....but do you find Mijumaru growing on you? I know I do.......Pokabu evolving into a fire/fighting-type bumped it up to no.2 out of the starters, but I'm starting to reconsider.....

Btw, hate to irritate you Ambellina, as that is a huge member's list, but I'm down as Lance (UFA)....please could it be changed?
    Camerupt also has Solid Rock. & I do think Mijumaru is cute...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Turtle fossil pokemon...In terms of stats it is probably the worst water type fossil pokemon (Its sucky speed will get it owned in battle. So I can never see me using it in game. It may be useful in competitive battling if you use Trick Room (with another pokemon) which allows the slowest pokemon to attack first.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Well, nuts! I thought I was a member here, but unless I've overlooked it, I didn't see my name... I guess this is because of how long I've been gone... Sorry!
    I do promise to be more active...
    Can I please be a member again?
    (unless I've overlooked my name on the list & I'm still a member...)

Years
    Well, nuts! I thought I was a member here, but unless I've overlooked it, I didn't see my name... I guess this is because of how long I've been gone... Sorry!
    I do promise to be more active...
    Can I please be a member again?
    (unless I've overlooked my name on the list & I'm still a member...)

^^;; I see your name there...I mispelled/corrected it but you where there.

I love Omanite :3 he is suck a cutie!

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    ^^;; I see your name there...I mispelled/corrected it but you where there.

I love Omanite :3 he is suck a cutie!
    Ok, goodie!
    The fossil pokemons I liked that are Water type are Kabutops & the new turtle 1.
    (To be honest, I want Archeos more. That's the new Rock/Flying fossil pokemon final evo.)

Years
    I see that the female water/ghost pokemon is pink & has lipstick :3 I'm gonna try my best to catch that one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back