• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • If you where added then you where never removed. I don't have the time to sit & arrange the list :/ besides, it'll be super difficult trying to on an iPod touch.

Rizzy

// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I'd love to join these club.
    The first water pokemon was Totodile in the first game I played ever (Crystal)
    Besides him (for being a starter) I gotta go with Poliwag.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I haven't got it yet either but I think my water-type for this region will be ducklett. Not as many to choose from as in the previous games

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • I've picked Osha, and I really like it. Samurott is strangely enough really handy, Swords Dance + Megahorn is really cool against Dark or Grass Pokémon. Same goes for Razor Shell, which saved me quite a few times.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • @ tsatoma:
    In stats, Swanna (the evolved form of Ducklett) is a better offensive pokemon than Pelipper.

I don't know what my water type pokemon will be on white, but I do know I will have a water type... I ALWAYS have one on my team...
    Right now, Samurott (therefore, choosing Oshawott as my starter) looks the most appealing...

EDITED IN:
    I just looked up the 5th gen water pokemon & my choice will be one of these:
    Samurott (if my starter is Oshawott)
    Simipour (if my starter is Snivy)
    Seismitoad (if my starter is Tepig)
    (Wow, their names all starts with a "S", like mine!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • here's my team for now until I transfer over some pokemon XD

Oshawott
    Tympole
    Titrtouga
    Ducklett
    Frillish
    Vanillite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back