• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    He shouldn't be flying. No fish can fly. He's not overpowered either, but people think he is because he's in a lot of competitive battling teams. A simple Shock Wave would kill him from a Pikachu if it were a high enough level.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    At some places, (some images, even OFFICIAL images) Gyarados really is flying. I'll see if I can find one of those pics...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Is gyarados flying/water or dragon/water? I forget. Also what you would be thinking of fable is movie 1 and the floating gyarados. 10 years ago that was for me. And since then i was like wtf why wont it learn fly?!

Years
    He shouldn't be flying. No fish can fly. He's not overpowered either, but people think he is because he's in a lot of competitive battling teams. A simple Shock Wave would kill him from a Pikachu if it were a high enough level.

He is powerfull! it has a monstrous atack and a good sp. def, plus it has intimidate the only thing that doesn't make it an uber is the fact that he is 2 times weak against thunder atacks! And a pikachu could never kill a gyarados, have you seen it's base sp.atack? it's like 55 as for gyardos it has 100 base sp. def if they were at the same level like both at lv.100 and pikachu with modest nature and gyarados with a sp.def neutral nature, pikachu at most would put gyarados with half it's hp specially with a weak move like shock wave!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In that movie, it was Mewtwo who made him fly. All the other pokés flied as well, right? :3

I mean a banner I've got somewhere... with all 1st gen pokémon running towards you... Gyarados is with Pidgeot and Dragonair in the sky, methinks.

Also, it's water/flying. Not dragon.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been on, Garados is Water/Flying not Water/Dragon, plus Mewtwo made him fly in the movie.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    New topic, perhaps? Since we've agreed on Gyarados' type. :P

Alright, out of the current water Pokemon, what Pokemon (you can name a few) desperately need evolutions?

In my opinion, if Luvdisc wants people to stop making fun of it so much, it should get an epic Heart-thing evolution. I have no idea about names. XD

Otherwise, I think Corsola, since no one uses it in competitive battling and it's really a sweet Pokemon, should have an evolution. And somehow lose the Rock type; A Water/Ground or Steel might be neat for it.

Years
    Yh I agree with Volkner's aprentice and I think relicanth should get an evolution too and maybe give one more evolution to lumineon

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Maybe a cross evo of Feebas, you know, instead of it becoming beatiful it becomes a fish version of Weezing xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    A smaller sea otter?
    What we're saying is with Corsola, is that we can't just make it smaller and/or remove some of its limbs (xD) It would just look like a Heal Ball =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    True! Corsola needs an evo, so I would bother using it -.-

Naawww, Buizel baby poké. How sweet it would be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back