• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    I would have only Blastoise and Marill... Marill because he is obviously too cute too be left out and Blastoise because he was my first fully evolved Pokemon in my first Pokemon game

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Hi there, mine if I join the club, I luv all water Pokemon, no exceptions. Especially Piplup, he's just so adorable, and Milotic cause it can learn Aqua Ring and twister,
    BTW, since my name is so long, just call me Zero.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    If you could be a water-type gym leader, what pokemon would you have with you?

Starmie
    Kingler
    Cloyster
    Gyrados
    Seadra
    Vaporeon/Golduck

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    If I was a Water Gym Leader, I would have:
    Empoleon
    Swampert
    GET-YOUR-vaporeON!
    Floatzel, maybe
    Milotic
    Dewgon

oh, by the way, Ambellina, since you're such a water Pokemon fan, and I need a water E4 member for my hack, how would you like to be her? just name 5 water pokemon you want and their moves, kk?

Years
    oh, by the way, Ambellina, since you're such a water Pokemon fan, and I need a water E4 member for my hack, how would you like to be her? just name 5 water pokemon you want and their moves, kk?

oh my...I'd be so honored! ^^
    Vaporeon-Shadow ball, icebeam, aqua tail, water gun
    Milotic- water pulse, twister, recover, hydropump
    Poliwrath-psychic, poison jab, giga impact, bubblebeam
    Tentacruel-toxic spikes, surf, ice beam, sludge bomb
    Kingler-crabhammer, bubblebeam, brine, brick break
    -that would actually be my gym leader team as well

Years
    oh, wow. I'm kinda shocked that not many of you picked Gyarados. I kinda figured that most of you would. XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    umm like me think...
    feraligatr
    blastoise
    swampert
    azumarril
    milotic
    golduck

thats mine :P

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    oh, wow. I'm kinda shocked that not many of you picked Gyarados. I kinda figured that most of you would. XD

Same here, it seems like a much needed powerhouse especially for a gym battle. Also very interesting because everyone has such a different perspective. :)

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    water pokemon are just as unique as fighting pokemon etc. but they dont have the fans any other type has!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back