• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon 3

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
  • Ok so far I've seen no hype for this game over here, so I'm gonna start it.

What dyou think of the trailer?
    I personally think Nintendo coulda done better, seriously, it's Splatoon 3, team chaos edition, get some drums in there have an amazing track behind the trailer, right after the character selection.

I can't wait for more hero mode!!! The ones from 1&2 were so good!!! Octo Expansion just made it better!!!!

Let's get some hype going!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love how it tied together with the final Splatfest with Team Chaos and Team Order. Like I sorta knew there would be a Splatoon 3.

The trailer was awesome! I love the new hairstyles that are coming, and the fact that we will be keeping a pet!

Years
  • I'm so hyped for this! I got into splatoon 2 super late so I missed out on most of the splatfest, and I didn't start playing the story mode/octo expansion until after the splatfests had ended.
    I loved the trailer, it revealed a couple of new things like the outlands and the lil fish buddy but I feel like since they've revealed it so far in advance we've got a hell of a lot more to come :)

Back