• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spoil the ending of a game without any context

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I saw this post on Tumblr and the responses are hilarious so I thought I'd bring it here. The original post was spoil your favorite game, but you don't have to limit yourself to that here and you can spoil whatever you want. If you think that yours is too obvious and don't want to actually spoil it for anyone though, go ahead and wrap spoiler tags on it. If you wanna spoil, say, Ocarina of Time or something more obscure, I'd say you're safe.

I didn't make this one, but it was so accurate and I will hide it lol...
    Spoiler:

And then here are some more:
    - A kid opens a big ass door.
    - Everything is black and you become an "end" sign.
    - A raccoon hitches a ride on a blimp to head for Egypt.
    - You don't get **** for cleaning an island.

If you guys want to take guesses at each other's posts, that could be fun too, but I won't make it a requirement since that might be difficult in some cases. Feel free to guess mine if you want!

Sir Codin

You find your foe, which was that which an old hag stripped of you millennia ago and depending on your choices, you can either:

a) Resurrect one of your allies and kill him
    b) Try to resurrect one ally, find out he's faking death, so resurrect another ally, now you got two allies helping you fight him
    c) Fight him alone and all your allies stay dead
    d) Kill yourself with a special blade made from your blood, which kills him too (and all your friends stay dead)
    e) Believe yourself and your foe out of existence (no, I'm not kidding). All your friends stay dead.
    f) Fuse with him to become omnipotent for a short while, resurrect all your friends, say goodbye, then await the death you've dodged for millennia.

pkmin3033

- 1,317 years later, an old man and his daughter finally reunite.
    - Real life sucks, so the game continues.
    - The pious holy man becomes the thing he hates the most.
    - A guy dumps his girlfriend to go swimming.
    - She finally smiles and it tears a hole in space-time.
    - A guy tricks himself into tricking himself so he can trick himself into going on to trick himself.
    - It turns out that he really didn't like that old woman's food after all.
    - The wizard in glasses did it.
    - She finally looked in the mirror.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The host is your dad and he's horny over your naked body. He's also some ugly monster. (and so are you!)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    - The smol cute character in the game becomes the ugliest thing you've ever seen.
    - An otter opens a bar and a guy almost gets to kiss his lady friend. Almost.
    - A child trumps five grown adults at monster wielding.
    - You become president of a corporation and meet the future mother of your child and cry. Like irl you cry too.

Sir Codin

You beat one of the most respected gods in the world, who is now nothing more than a flicker of his former self and once you beat him, you can either reignite the spark that ushered in the age or let it die and have things be swallowed up by a black void. If you choose the later, you get your own snake servants.

Sir Codin

You undo everything you did for the entire game and prevent it from ever happening.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I think I actually know what some of these are. These ones anyway:

- A kid opens a big ass door.
    - You don't get **** for cleaning an island.

- The smol cute character in the game becomes the ugliest thing you've ever seen.
    - A child trumps five grown adults at monster wielding.

You beat one of the most respected gods in the world, who is now nothing more than a flicker of his former self and once you beat him, you can either reignite the spark that ushered in the age or let it die and have things be swallowed up by a black void. If you choose the later, you get your own snake servants.

For a couple from myself:

-You have to choose between sealing it away for a 1000 years or sacrificing yourself to kill it forever....except the 2nd option's the only one worth doing cuz you don't actually die anyway.

-Stop the only guy with a plan for saving the universe from its fated destruction, then hope that the time a few of the characters buy for you is enough to come up with a plan B. You don't get to know if works out in the end or not though.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    well you can't tell me that then not say what you think they are >:<
    oh yeah I forgot that part woops

in order:
    Spoiler:

Also got another one:

-We interrupt your video game biography of an epic man's life for
    Spoil the ending of a game without any context

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    oh yeah I forgot that part woops

in order:
    Spoiler:

Very nice. ;) Only one wrong out of my four, haha. Fixed it in the spoiler for you. :>

Reactions: Nah
    Back