• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS]everyone deserves a second chance....

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    It appears that all of the Gym Leaders (Kanto and Johto) can be re-battled.
    Falkner's second team is: Lv.50 STARAPTOR, Lv.52 NOCTOWL, Lv.52 SWELLOW, Lv.54 HONCHKROW, Lv.48 PELIPPER, Lv.56 PIDGEOT.
    Bugsy's second team is: Lv.56 SCIZOR, Lv.48 SHEDINJA, Lv.52 YANMEGA, Lv.55 PINSIR, Lv.54 HERACROSS, Lv.52 VESPIQUEN.
    Whitney's second team is: Lv.52 GIRAFARIG, Lv.50 LICKILICKY, Lv.54 BIBERAL, Lv.54 DELCATTY, Lv.52 CLEFABLE, Lv.58 MILTANK.
    Morty's second team is: Lv.52 DRIFBLIM, Lv.52 DUSKNOIR, Lv.52 SABLEYE, Lv.54 MISMAGIUS, Lv.57 GENGAR, Lv.57 GENGAR.
    Pryce's second team is: Lv.56 ABOMASNOW, Lv.58 DEWGONG, Lv.52 GLALIE, Lv.52 FROSLASS, Lv.54 WALREIN, Lv.60 MAMOSWINE.
    Jasmine's second team is: Lv.52 METAGROSS, Lv.56 MAGNEZONE, Lv.52 SKARMORY, Lv.50 BRONZONG, Lv.52 EMPOLEON, Lv.62 STEELIX.
    Chuck's second team is: Lv.54 MEDICHAM, Lv.52 HITMONCHAN, Lv.55 HITMONLEE, Lv.54 BRELOOM, Lv.56 PRIMEAPE, Lv.60 POLIWRATH.
    Clair's second team is: Lv.56 GYARADOS, Lv.52 DRAGONAIR, Lv.52 AERODACTYL, Lv.56 KINGDRA, Lv.52 CHARIZARD, Lv.60 DRAGONITE.
    Brock's second team is: Lv.55 GOLEM, Lv.54 RELICANTH, Lv.56 OMASTAR, Lv.61 ONIX, Lv.55 KABUTOPS, Lv.57 RAMPARDOS.
    Misty's second team is: Lv.60 STARMIE, Lv.56 QUAGSIRE, Lv.56 LAPRAS, Lv.54 LANTURN, Lv.54 FLOATZEL, Lv.60 MILOTIC.
    Lt. Surge's second team is: Lv.60 RAICHU, Lv.52 MANECTRIC, Lv.52 MAGNEZONE, Lv.52 ELECTRODE, Lv.58 PACHIRISU, Lv.56 ELECTIVIRE.
    Erika's second team is: -Lv.54 SHIFTRY, Lv.53 JUMPLUFF, Lv.56 VICTREEBEL, Lv.56 BELLOSSOM, Lv.60 TANGROWTH, Lv.55 ROSERADE.
    Janine's second team is: Lv.52 CROBAT, Lv.56 WEEZING, Lv.52 TOXICROAK, Lv.58 ARIADOS, Lv.59 VENOMOTH, Lv.55 DRAPION.
    Sabina's second team is: Lv.60 ALAKAZAM, Lv.58 ESPEON, Lv.56 MR MIME, Lv.54 JYNX, Lv.53 WOBBUFFET, Lv.53 GALLADE.
    Blaine's second team is: Lv.54 TORKOAL, Lv.57 CAMERUPT, Lv.60 RAPIDASH, Lv.58 MAGCARGO, Lv.54 HOUNDOOM, Lv.62 MAGMORTAR.
    Gary's second team is: Lv.67 EXEGGUTOR, Lv.69 MACHAMP, Lv.70 RHYPHERIOR, Lv.68 ARCANINE, Lv.70 TYRANITAR, Lv.72 PIDGEOT.

source: pokebeach.com

this is really cool something i've wanted foreve let's talk about it

new : elite four gets rebattle also-pokebeach.com
    The Elite Four also get upgraded teams. Here they are:
    Will's second team is: Lv.58 BRONZONG, Lv.60 JYNX, Lv.59 GRUMPIG, Lv.60 SLOWBRO, Lv.61 GARDEVOIR, Lv.62 XATU.
    Koga's second team is: Lv.61 SKUNTANK, Lv.63 VENOMOTH, Lv.60 TOXICROAK, Lv.62 MUK, Lv.64 CROBAT, Lv.62 SWALOT.
    Bruno's second team is: Lv.62 HITMONTOP, Lv.61 HITMONCHAN, Lv.61 HITMONLEE, Lv.62 HARIYAMA, Lv.64 MACHAMP, Lv.64 LUCARIO.
    Karen's second team is: Lv.62 WEAVILE, Lv.62 SPIRITOMB, Lv.62 ABSOL, Lv.64 HONCHKROW, Lv.63 HOUNDOOM, Lv.64 UMBREON.
    Lance's second team is: Lv.72 SALAMENCE, Lv.68 GYARADOS, Lv.72 GARCHOMP, Lv.73 ALTARIA, Lv.68 CHARIZARD, Lv.75 DRAGONITE

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I highly doubt anyone has gotten this far into the game yet, so while the concept sounds possible, I doubt if those are their real teams. :/

It would be different if they hacked into the game, but their front page says that they're just playing through it...I could be wrong though.

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Dude its been leaked for about what 12+ hours? People can do alot in that time, though I do like this idea. Now if only after each time you beat the gym leader they got stronger and used different pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Dude its been leaked for about what 12+ hours? People can do alot in that time, though I do like this idea. Now if only after each time you beat the gym leader they got stronger and used different pokemon.

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking.man jasmine's team looks really strong

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    It's weird, I haven't seen yet the levels of the Elite Four neither of the Kanto Leaders, and we already have the rematch of all leaders

Jasmine's team o_O

Timbjerr

Years
    I wonder why Green ditched his Gyarados in his stronger team...or why he doesn't have a Heracross like he did after upgrading his team in FRLG?

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I wonder why Green ditched his Gyarados in his stronger team...or why he doesn't have a Heracross like he did after upgrading his team in FRLG?

he probably pulled it out from his box lol ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    greens' team seems really weak,a good starmie or lantern knowing an electric move and strong flying can proally take out the whole team.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I highly doubt anyone has gotten this far into the game yet, so while the concept sounds possible, I doubt if those are their real teams. :/

It would be different if they hacked into the game, but their front page says that they're just playing through it...I could be wrong though.

The info PokéBeach has gotten on gym leader/Elite Four/etc. teams has been obtained from data mining, so yes, it is correct.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Red going to level 100... That would be epic.

I wonder, do they mention that there's a specific place where you battle them again, like in Platinum's Survival Area? Or will you be able to walk right into their gyms and rebattle them, like once a day or something? (That'd be epic, too. I'd love to redo the entire game's gyms whenever I want to - take a new team to see if they're ready to earn the badge, too.)

So yeah... Did they have any information on that?

- Tyros

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Red needs a team upgrade like they did with Barry on DPPt. But the rebattle coming in is a wonderful addition too.

Timbjerr

Years

The info PokéBeach has gotten on gym leader/Elite Four/etc. teams has been obtained from data mining, so yes, it is correct.

That makes sense then. XD

Red needs a team upgrade like they did with Barry on DPPt. But the rebattle coming in is a wonderful addition too.

Apparently, Red's team is exactly the same, except 7 levels higher, and he replaced his Espeon with a Lapras...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    with the addition of laspras i feel like red is slipping into the anime territory...i mean who else owns pikachu,snorlax,charizard,and a lapras?but then again firered and leafgreen are remakes of the first gen including yellow,which is based on the anime,and red in from frlg,so i guess it's comes out not being a total ash clone right?

oh and did that title i posted for this draw people in?just wondering XD

Last edited:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'd love to see Red with an upgraded team, but if history's anything to go by, it won't happen - they've never had a non-Frontier trainer with Lv100 Pokémon. D: Still, it's good to know that the leaders can be rebattled. :D

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    with the addition of laspras i feel like red is slipping into the anime territory...i mean who else owns pikachu,snorlax,charizard,and a lapras?but then again firered and leafgreen are remakes of the first gen including yellow,which is based on the anime,and red in from frlg,so i guess it's comes out not being a total ash clone right?

oh and did that title i posted for this draw people in?just wondering XD
    Actually, adding Lapras to his team just makes it clearer that he's based on Yellow Version's Red, with his Pokémon:

The Charmander that you're given in Route 24.
    The Bulbasaur you can get in Cerulean.
    The Squirtle in Vermillion.
    The Snorlax in Route 16.
    The Lapras from Silph Co.
    And of course, the Starter Pikachu.

Even though the Red from Yellow is based on the Anime...

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Actually, adding Lapras to his team just makes it clearer that he's based on Yellow Version's Red, with his Pokémon:

The Charmander that you're given in Route 24.
    The Bulbasaur you can get in Cerulean.
    The Squirtle in Vermillion.
    The Snorlax in Route 16.
    The Lapras from Silph Co.
    And of course, the Starter Pikachu.

Even though the Red from Yellow is based on the Anime...
    thanks for going into more detail.i was kinda thinking that the whole time.lapras makes way more sense than espeon,well unless it's the eevee from celedon.....oh well thanks this could go forever lol

Back