• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Spoilers from Pokebeach.com!!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    My predictions for the third legendary were correct with the color and typing. Only thing missing, and was not even mentioned, was it's eyes being purple. I hope so, I care about that more than the rest of the Pokedex for some reason...
    Lol I predicted the same with along with the purple eyes, so I hope the two of us are right :)

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    I'm so happy with this... I'm not too sad about the no evoloutions/pre evos of old Pokemon, it will be like a fresh start!
    However, the Pokabu line annoys me. Another fire/fighting starter? Gosh.

Years
    I'm so happy with this... I'm not too sad about the no evoloutions/pre evos of old Pokemon, it will be like a fresh start!
    However, the Pokabu line annoys me. Another fire/fighting starter? Gosh.
    Yeah that sucks but all well maybe they are trying to make better fire/Fighting starter than Blaziken...again...though Blaziken was awesome, so they shouldn't try to fix it with clones :o!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    Wow, we know so much! :o; honestly, I think some of it may be fake. Or it least, I want it to be fake... mainly the kibago. It should NOT evolve into that onnosuko(? XD) bug thing. But otherwise, I'm pretty happy with most of it all.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I loved Blazekin. Infernape I thought was too much but THREE IS OVERKILL. I wont be using it, I;ve used all Fire-Starters up until this point. I'm moving on to Grass.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    A hydra would be cool but not as the pseudo-legend, that honestly pisses me off, I hope Gen 5 has 2 P-L lines.
    I can't wait to see the new fighting types, the concreteblock warrior seems menacing and the dark fighting lizard with the hood sounds so cool. I honestly can't believe Manambou doesn't evolve from Luvdisc

Years
    Okay, I guess there's nothing wrong with that, except I'm sorta suspicious on how the turtle would look.

This is good news, at least. I'm correct about seeing some variety in these games. :D

I can't wait to see how interesting it is. Poison is a pretty cool type, I decided to give them a chance after I saw Drapion. I hope these poison-types will be just as awesome.

Why is it that Forettress is the first thing that comes to mind when I read this? :(

New Oddish/Gloom, maybe?

I love ice-types, so this would be good. xD; A polar bear is also nice. It's about time we have another intimidating ice-type besides abomasnow.

Can't wait to see what these look like. I was hoping for a Grass/Ghost just to complete the trio and see how epic they look together. xD;

I don't really mind this. I'm all for a new start, anyway.

This is just the icing on the cake. <3 I love this already.

---

I apologize if I seem sorta lacking in enthusiasm, I just ate some biscuits and I'm really full now. I can't wait for the games to come out in English though so I can see all of these awesome legendaries. xDD;

...well Japanese just for a sneak peek, I suppose.
    Well the turtle could be a giant turtle but in a way I see it kind of looking a bit like Torttera only with a different typing and looks...it could be the ancestor of Turtwig like Sheldon is for Aron :0!

Gilgαmesh

Well the turtle could be a giant turtle but in a way I see it kind of looking a bit like Torttera only with a different typing and looks...it could be the ancestor of Turtwig like Sheldon is for Aron :0!

If it looks badass like Torterra, then yeah, that's definitely awesome. xDD I just hope it doesn't look...a bit lackluster, but I doubt it, given the spoilers. Fossil Pokemon always tend to look pretty awesome in one way or another, anyway.

Years
    If it looks badass like Torterra, then yeah, that's definitely awesome. xDD I just hope it doesn't look...a bit lackluster, but I doubt it, given the spoilers. Fossil Pokemon always tend to look pretty awesome in one way or another, anyway.
    Yeah they do, I sure hope it does but with stone armor instead and is Grass/Rock to add more connection to it :)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

Yeah they do, I sure hope it does but with stone armor instead and is Grass/Rock to add more connection to it :)
    A Torterra styled fossil with bones that look like Aerodactyl's fossil would be awesome! Unfortunately that probably won't be true. I would think it might be rock/ water, rock/grass, or rock/fire as in a Torkoal descendant :)
    as for the bird, maybe rock/flying, rock/dragon would be cool but unlikely, maybe even something not rock would be cool.

Years
    A Torterra styled fossil with bones that look like Aerodactyl's fossil would be awesome! Unfortunately that probably won't be true. I would think it might be rock/ water, rock/grass, or rock/fire as in a Torkoal descendant :)
    as for the bird, maybe rock/flying, rock/dragon would be cool but unlikely, maybe even something not rock would be cool.
    Oh yeah it could be a Torcoal decedent if Rock/Fire or a Squirtle decendent if Rock/Water :)

Years
    oh yeah also squirtle or its family :p
    I'm pretty sure the bird will be rock/flying or rock/fire too because it may be a fire bird like moltres.
    Could also be rock/fire like you say or Rock/fighting as the ancestors of the birds could mostly jump and not really fly long distances like most birds today...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    POLAR BEAR = HEAVEN. I've been waiting for this one forever, and I am in need of an Ice type in this game, I don't believe I have many on my main team before apart from Mamoswine on Platinum.

Years
    POLAR BEAR = HEAVEN. I've been waiting for this one forever, and I am in need of an Ice type in this game, I don't believe I have many on my main team before apart from Mamoswine on Platinum.
    Yeah now we only need that dolphin and my wishs for this gen will come true not all of them as I wanted the grass starter to be a peacock but this makes up for that :D

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    The sunfish isn't the evo for luvdisc! That is so sad.... and disappointing to say the least. I am disapointed in the Isshu region so far as it breaks all the traditions from the other pokemon games. No new pre evo's and evo's! What a let down.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    5th Gen. Pokedex Spoilers???

I was looking at the Oct. spoilers on PokeBeach, when i sneezed& hit the scroll down :cer_laugh: and i saw this, i noticed there isnt a thread for this, so i thought id put it up for everyone to see& speak their minds about it :)

i personally love all of it except the fighting types, which sound all ugly, or useless, minus the dakr/fighting-line & the fighting trio :(

Fifth Generation Pokemon List:

494/000 - Victini - Basic - Psychic/Fire
    495/001 - Tsutarja - Basic - Grass
    496/002 - ????? - Stage 1 - Grass
    497/003 - ????? - Stage 2 - Grass
    498/004 - Pokabu - Basic - Fire
    499/005 - ????? - Stage 1 - Fire/Fighting
    500/006 - ????? - Stage 2 - Fire/Fighting
    501/007 - Mijumaru - Basic - Water
    502/008 - ????? - Stage 1 - Water
    503/009 - ????? - Stage 2 - Water
    504/010 - Minezumi - Basic - Normal
    505/011 - Miruhoggu - Stage 1 - Normal
    506/012 - ????? - Basic - Normal: A small dog-like Pokemon. Probably a breed of the Shih Tzu race (but with brown-golden hair).
    507/013 - ????? - Stage 1 - Normal: Longer dog-like Pokemon, has same face but with mustache. Face and legs are golden, body is dark gray.
    508/014 - ????? - Stage 2 - Normal: A dog-like Pokemon that resembles an adult Shih Tzu but with a longer body. Long mustache and black-to-gray body.
    509/015 - ????? - Basic - Dark: A cat-like Pokemon with a somewhat suspicious look. (Purple cat from the Pre-BW Special Preview.)
    510/016 - ????? - Stage 1 - Dark: A Pokemon that resembles a panther. Most of its body is purple, but legs, head and body marks are light brown. Very elegant and slender.
    511/017 - Yanappu - Basic - Grass
    512/018 - ????? - Stage 1 - Grass: Same design as Yanappu but larger, with an Elvis forelock, more hair, and arrogant pose.
    513/019 - Baoppu - Basic - Fire: A monkey with an orange/red body with a flame-style hair and tail. It has a sleepy face.
    514/020 - ????? - Stage 1 - Fire: It is fatter than Grass evolution and seems confused. Tail and hair have flames. Red/orange color.
    515/021 - Hiyappu - Basic - Water: A monkey that's cheerful and has fountain-shaped hair. Light blue color.
    516/022 - ????? - Stage 1 - Water: The most sociable of all these monkeys, it has a somewhat rasta hair style. Light blue color.
    517/023 - Munna - Basic - Psychic
    518/024 - Musharna - Stage 1 - Psychic
    519/025 - Mamepato - Basic - Normal/Flying
    520/026 - Hatoopoo - Stage 1 - Normal/Flying
    521/027 - ????? - Stage 2 - Normal/Flying: Typical bird Pokemon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. It has a forme where it is in the same pose but with a pink mask. Perhaps it is a Spring Forme.
    522/028 - Shimama - Basic - Electric
    523/029 - ????? - Stage 1 - Electric: Still a zebra, but bigger, fiercer, and with more white stripes and hair.
    524/030 - ????? - Basic - Rock
    525/031 - ????? - Stage 1 - Rock
    526/032 - Gigaiasu - Stage 2 - Rock
    527/033 - Koromori - Basic - Psychic/Flying
    528/034 - ????? - Stage 1 - Psychic/Flying: A bat Pokemon with blue body and white fur. It maintains the heart-shaped eye/nose but has a forked tail.
    529/035 - Morguryuu - Basic - Ground
    530/036 - Doryuuzu - Stage 1 - Ground/Steel
    531/037 - Tabunne - Basic - Normal
    532/038 - ????? - Basic - Fighting: A guy with a wooden plank.
    533/039 - ????? - Stage 1 - Fighting: A guy with an iron girder. It is stronger that its pre-evo and has a clown nose.
    534/040 - ????? - Stage 2 - Fighting: Has a concrete block on each hand. It got much larger from evolution. The clown nose is not funny anymore.
    535/041 - ????? - Basic - Water: A small tadpole. No arms, no legs, only a blue tail. Also two blue protuberances on each side of its head.
    536/042 - ????? - Stage 1 - Water/Ground: A bigger tadpole. Has developed legs, still no arms. Blue color, white tail. Three protuberances from head, four from body.
    537/043 - ????? - Stage 2 - Water/Ground: A big frog full of protuberances in head, arms and legs. No more tail. Its very big and has a mafia pose.
    538/044 - ????? - Basic - Fighting: A Judo Pokemon with a kimono. Rocky red skin, big eyebrows and nose.
    539/045 - ????? - Stage 1 - Fighting: Taller and thinner than pre-evo, with rocky blue skin and kimono. Big nose and one eyebrow (yes, only one).
    540/046 - Kurumiru - Basic - Bug/Grass
    541/047 - ????? - Stage 1 - Bug/Grass: The leaf grows and covers the Pokemon as a cocoon. Only eyes and mouth can be seen.
    542/048 - ????? - Stage 2 - Bug/Grass: A leaf insect Pokemon, a Phylliidae. Stands on two legs with a leaf skirt and arms. Head is like Kurumiru's.
    543/049 - ????? - Basic - Bug/Poison - A centipede.
    544/050 - ????? - Stage 1 - Bug/Poison: A round cocoon with an eye on each side. All covered in spikes, four large and eight shorter. Ugliest one in the PokeDex.
    545/051 - ????? - Stage 2 - Bug/Poison: A Scolopendra colored like its pre-evo.
    546/052 - ????? - Basic - Grass: Resembles a cloud.
    547/053 - ????? - Stage 1 - Grass: Resembles a cloud / sheep.
    548/054 - ????? - Basic - Grass: The plant Pokemon seen in the Pokemon Daycare screenshot.
    549/055 - ????? - Stage 1 - Grass: A Grass Lady Pokemon. She wears a flower hat with a crown. Big leaf on the back. Her dress is a leaf bulb, with two dark green leaves as arms.
    550/056 - Basurao - Basic - Water: Has two Formes. One is green with red stripes and eyes while the other one has blue stripe and blue eyes. Second seems more aggressive.
    551/057 - Meguroko - Basic - Ground/Dark
    552/058 - ????? - Stage 1 - Ground/Dark - Stands on two legs with a spiked back.
    553/059 - ????? - Stage 2 - Ground/Dark - Larger, meaner, and red.
    554/060 - Darumakka - Basic - Fire
    555/061 - Hihidaruma - Stage 1 - Fire. Has an alternate forme that is Fire/Psychic and blue.
    556/062 - ????? - Basic - Grass: A dancing cactus Pokemon. Has yellow eyes, spikes, and pink flowers.
    557/063 - ????? - Basic - Bug/Rock: A hermit crab Pokemon. It is a crab with a rock covering its back.
    558/064 - ????? - Stage 1 - Bug/Rock: Larger and holding a cube-shaped rock.
    559/065 - ????? - Basic - Dark/Fighting
    560/066 - ????? - Stage 1 - Dark/Fighting: Similar design to previous evolution, but orange head with red crest. Has a hood at the back with pre-evo's head. Scary.
    561/067 - ????? - ??? - ???
    562/068 - ????? - ??? - ???
    563/069 - ????? - ??? - ???
    564/070 - ????? - ??? - ???
    565/071 - ????? - ??? - ???
    566/072 - ????? - ??? - ???
    567/073 - ????? - ??? - ???
    568/074 - ????? - ??? - ???
    569/075 - ????? - ??? - ???
    570/076 - Zorua - Basic - Dark
    571/077 - Zoroark - Stage 1 - Dark
    572/078 - Chillarmy - Basic - Normal
    573/079 - ????? - Stage 1 - Normal: Greatly resembles its pre-evolution.
    574/080 - ????? - ??? - ???
    575/081 - ????? - ??? - ???
    576/082 - ????? - ??? - ???
    577/083 - ????? - ??? - ???
    578/084 - ????? - ??? - ???
    579/085 - ????? - ??? - ???
    580/086 - ????? - ??? - ???
    581/087 - ????? - ??? - ???
    582/088 - ????? - ??? - ???
    583/089 - ????? - ??? - ???
    584/090 - ????? - ??? - ???
    585/091- Shikijika - Basic - Normal/Grass
    586/092 - ????? - Stage 1 - ???: Changes with the seasons like its pre-evolved form. Seen partially in the Pokemon Peer news story.
    587/093 - ????? - ??? - ???
    588/094 - ????? - ??? - ???
    589/095 - ????? - ??? - ???
    590/096 - ????? - ??? - ???
    591/097 - ????? - ??? - ???
    592/098 - ????? - ??? - ???
    593/099 - ????? - ??? - ???
    594/100 - ????? - ??? - ???
    595/101 - ????? - ??? - ???
    596/102 - ????? - ??? - ???
    597/103 - ????? - ??? - ???
    598/104 - ????? - ??? - ???
    599/105 - Gear - Basic - Steel
    600/106 - ????? - Stage 1 - Steel
    601/107 - ????? - Stage 2 - Steel - Appearance doesn't change much from previous stage.
    602/108 - ????? - ??? - ???
    603/109 - ????? - ??? - ???
    604/110 - ????? - ??? - ???
    605/111 - ????? - ??? - ???
    606/112 - ????? - ??? - ???
    607/113 - ????? - ??? - ???
    608/114 - ????? - ??? - ???
    609/115 - ????? - ??? - ???
    610/116 - ????? - ??? - ???
    611/117 - ????? - ??? - ???
    612/118 - ????? - ??? - ???
    613/119 - ????? - ??? - ???
    614/120 - ????? - ??? - ???
    615/121 - ????? - ??? - ???
    616/122 - ????? - ??? - ???
    617/123 - ????? - ??? - ???
    618/124 - ????? - ??? - ???
    619/125 - ????? - ??? - ???
    620/126 - ????? - ??? - ???
    621/127 - ????? - ??? - ???
    622/128 - ????? - ??? - ???
    623/129 - ????? - ??? - ???
    624/130 - ????? - ??? - ???
    625/131 - ????? - ??? - ???
    626/132 - ????? - ??? - ???
    627/133 - ????? - ??? - ???
    628/134 - ????? - ??? - ???
    629/135 - ????? - ??? - ???
    630/136 - ????? - ??? - ???
    631/137 - ????? - ??? - ???
    632/138 - ????? - ??? - ???
    633/139 - ????? - Basic - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon
    634/140 - ????? - Stage 1 - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon
    635/141 - ????? - Stage 2 - Pseudo Legendary - Dark/Dragon: Is a three headed hydra, with black and blue tones. Starts with one head in its Basic form, evolves and gets two heads, and then this final form have three.
    636/142 - ????? - Basic - Bug/Fire
    637/143 - ????? - Stage 1 - Bug/Fire
    638/144 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Steel/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time.
    639/145 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Rock/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time
    640/146 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 1 - Grass/Fighting: A quadruped Pokemon, the sort of Entei/Suicune/Raikou of this generation. Along with the other members of its trio, it is roaming Isshu and can be encountered at any time
    641/147 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 2 - Flying: The first pure Flying type! Part of the Raijin trio. Perhaps the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf of this generation. The Pokemon has a humanoid shape, is crossing its arms like a genie, and is sitting on a cloud. The other members of its trio have different colors and hair.
    642/148 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 2 - Electric/Flying: Part of the Raijin trio. Perhaps the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf of this generation.
    643/149 - Reshiram - Basic - Version Legendary - Dragon/Fire
    644/150 - Zekrom - Basic - Version Legendary - Dragon/Electric
    645/151 - ????? - Basic - Legendary Trio 2 - Ground/Flying: Part of the Raijin trio. Perhaps the Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf of this generation.
    646/152 - ????? - Basic - Version Legendary? - Dragon/Ice: Perhaps the remake version's mascot since it is part-Dragon like Reshiram and Zekrom. This third dragon seems to be based on a cold source of energy as opposed to warm ones like fire and electricity. It is gray-colored (Pokemon Gray?). However, it has ice parts. The head, wings, and tail, are blue.
    647/153 - ????? - Basic - Event Legendary - Water/Fighting
    648/154 - ????? - Basic - Event Legendary - Normal/Psychic - Has a feminine shape with a mane. It has an alternate form that also resembles a "girl" but the hat hides the mane and because of that "she" looks like a male. The forme is Normal/Fighting.
    649/155 - ????? - Basic - Event Legendary - Bug/Steel. Strong, looks like it came from space. It's a robot with a big laser cannon on top of its head. His body resembles a bug species. [WPM Note: The Borg!!]

Pokemon Without Numbers Yet

???/??? - ????? - Basic - ???
    ???/??? - Desukaan - Stage 1 - ???
    ???/??? - Denchura - Stage 1 - Electric/Bug
    ???/??? - Kibago - Basic - Dragon
    ???/??? - ????? - Stage 1 - Dragon
    ???/??? - Ononokusu - Stage 2 - Dragon
    ???/??? - Wargle - Basic - Normal/Flying
    ???/??? - Rankurusu - Basic - Psychic
    ???/??? - Gochiruzeru - Basic - Psychic. Does not evolve but may have a pre-evolution.
    ???/??? - Emonga - ??? - Electric/Flying
    ???/??? - Swana - Stage 1 - Water/Flying
    ???/??? - Mamanbou - Basic - Water
    ???/???: Blue octopus. It has an evolution too.
    ???/???: Green and yellow Pokemon.
    ???/???: Unseen Pokemon named Burokku.

Back