• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Just fought Falkner (lol).

Lordy, he was roost spamming me, when I had Mareep. His stupid Pidgeotto was taking down all my pokemans with ease. Argh.

Btw, does anyone know where to get the GB Player? (I know probably not where I am, lol)

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    ShinyMegnanium, I don't know if this is still true since I don't have access to a copy of the game but in the originals you had to go through a couple of holes in the floor in the Lighthouse to reach Jasmine.

Edit: okay nevermind just saw the screenshot of the lighthouse level with Jasmine and Amphy on it. The above mentioned is not going to work obliviously. My best bet is to maybe look around for an item you might have missed that could unlock the gate.

Edit 2: Actually maybe there is a hole I just noticed a staircase that leads to where they are.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    How many badges do you need in order to start trading on WiFi?
    Or do you need to beat Elite four first?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    How many badges do you need in order to start trading on WiFi?
    Or do you need to beat Elite four first?
    To get Wifi up you need to speak to bill. Hilarious thing is that this game has a lot of Hoenn stuff(like Steven showing up and Lanette being mentioned)

Years
    Serebii says that Cyndaquil learns ember at lvl 12 yet it learns it at level 10...
    //edit lmao it took me 10 minutes to spell シルバー (silver) cause I didn't notice I had to press select first.

Last edited:

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This game seems so unfinished to me tbh :/

Anyway, can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to do to get whitney?

iPochama

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    (I bet it's Green :p)
    The radio card quiz was the same as in gold, apparently.

Time to k.o sum meltenk amirite

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Okay, after playing this game for a long time, I feel like I'm sold. I'm not waiting until next year to play them in person.

Does anyone know of a place that's a little bit cheaper than Play-asia to import the games? I guess I can use them, they're a bit pricey, though. ($60 for a $40 game...?)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Err, sorry Rockman, I just beat here a half hour ago...didn't notice your post XD

Anyways, guys, I have a problem.
    I beat all the 8 gyms, then I went to Prof Elm's lab.
    The Prof said something, and the heroine (i'm playing Gold/Kenta) was there too. Then she went out with her Marill, and now every time I try to surf to that route in Kanto and Tohjo falls, she says something, takes me a step aside from there and forbids me from going. What should I do?

Edit: I, unintentionally came back to the city with Clair's gym so I can SS the whole conversation with Elm and Soul. If anyone understands Japanese, please wait and answer to me when I upload them. If anyone knows the answer anyway, please say too. Thanks.

iPochama

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Woah. Miltank was uber easy, they watered down Johto, even more!

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Err, sorry Rockman, I just beat here a half hour ago...didn't notice your post XD

The Prof said something, and the heroine (i'm playing Gold/Kenta) was there too. Then she went out with her Marill, and now every time I try to surf to that route in Kanto and Tohjo falls, she says something, takes me a step aside from there and forbids me from going. What should I do?

Awww, man.
    You stinker ...

Thank god you can re-battle Gym leaders.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016

Edit: I, unintentionally came back to the city with Clair's gym so I can SS the whole conversation with Elm and Soul. If anyone understands Japanese, please wait and answer to me when I upload them. If anyone knows the answer anyway, please say too. Thanks.
    Well here's the screenshots guys, Japanese readers/speakers over here help me please:
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    1. At some point in the conversation I got a Masterball.
    2. Now Soul is standing near the water, forbidding me from going and saying some things. I don't think it's some needed information, so I didn't SS her.

Thanks a lot in advance!

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back