• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Sorry, I couldn't resist
    Giovanni said:
    Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Viridian Gym was merely a setback. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some red, big R mongrels? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, they were merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!

World of Warcraft fans would get it ;)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I wonder where you get the GB Player from ...
    It's not actually the GB player. I think the video's author misinterprieted the title when he/she wrote it. By GB player, I think they only meant GB background music player because that's all they show in the video.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    You get a Tag battle against Clair and Lance, you can team up with SILVER. (Says so on serebii.)
    I read that too. I know he's supposed to be nice by then, but... he kicked you! And he's such an idiot earlier, going on about how your pokemon are weak when they just beat his.
    And then he's your friend. Stupid Pokemon epiphany thingies!

Uh, end rant, I think.
    I still think battling with him is kinda cool though.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Because everyone knows I like to hit the fanboys where it hurts:

Spoiler:

/douchebaggery

Years
    does anyone think that the red haired rival (silver) will be more revealed in this game? like his background and stuff?
    because in gold and silver, it was basically, "hey you--->battle---->im gonna beat you next time---->bye"
    And my friend has HG!!!!!!!!!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Because everyone knows I like to hit the fanboys where it hurts:

Spoiler:

/douchebaggery

AWESOME. Lapras PWNS. Espeon is cute, Lapras is awesome. ^__^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back