• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey I got a question..
    Does a pokemon always have to follow you?
    Is there an option to turn it off?
    Because im going to get annoyed

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You cannot. Its a permanent feature and its one of the best. I also like how ironic it is that a lot of people wanted it and even more people don;t.

Years
    I was always under the impression that you could turn off the following Pokemon. Is this been proven to be a permanent feature?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The Shining Leaf has a pretty neat concept. I think it was a nice impression for the game, even more that it adds in a side quest for the player. I was actually reading up on this earlier today and thought, "Oh cool!" Glad to know it won't be something too easy to accomplish though, it is about time Pokémon picks up a bit of a challenge.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Quick question:

Can someone see if Unown is catchable before getting the first badge?

(And if it is also catchable before the 1st badge in G/S also)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Try the Question and Answer thread next time as the first post says, but there's nothing stopping you from going to the Ruins of Alph and activating them so you can catch some - so you can catch them before it. (I went there before Spout Tower, even). It's the same in GSC, I'm pretty sure.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I agree. And the Bright Leaf Crown too! ^.^

Years
    It does look very beautiful doesn't it. For refrence, these are the images:

Spoiler:

Heart Gold and Soul Silver have certainly done some delving into the graphics and looks of the game haven't they. I haven't heard or seen one bad tile and the images look like they are supposed too.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    I don't want to read the previous 45 pages.
    To make it short I bought the game the day of the launch (I happened to have the luck to be in Japan that day) and I'm having great fun playing it.

Does anyone already got that flying pikachu? Already caught 24 of them and still no Flying one, do I miss something?

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
    I don't want to read the previous 45 pages.
    To make it short I bought the game the day of the launch (I happened to have the luck to be in Japan that day) and I'm having great fun playing it.

Does anyone already got that flying pikachu? Already caught 24 of them and still no Flying one, do I miss something?

It's not just flying apparently. It's a flying, surfing, volt tackling Pikachu. So I'd assume it's really rare :x That said, I haven't gotten one yet. Just a bunch of normal level 10 Pikachus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back