• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Where do you guys get the GB music player in HG/SS?

You get the GB Music Player in the Celadon Mansion, not a hard task to accomplish. However, you must first obtain all sixteen badges. Once done, then you can go to the Celadon Mansion, third floor, and you will notice a man next to the globe. From here he will provide you with the GB Music Player, an 8-bit music player of the original GS game music.

Go have fun and break out your nostalgia my friend. ;)

Phoenix_Wright

An Ace Attorney
    Years
    You get the GB Music Player in the Celadon Mansion, not a hard task to accomplish. However, you must first obtain all sixteen badges. Once done, then you can go to the Celadon Mansion, third floor, and you will notice a man next to the globe. From here he will provide you with the GB Music Player, an 8-bit music player of the original GS game music.

Go have fun and break out your nostalgia my friend. ;)

wow thanks for the tip!!!!!! :D

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Ah, I am so jealous of the people who are already playing HG/SS! I have to wait until Spring 2010 for the English version to release here in America. Those who are already playing are so lucky.

Goldenmenis

Worlds Greatest Love Machine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    I am jealous too, those people who are already playing H/G S/S. I have to wait until spring 2010 for the english version to released in UK usually 2 months after its released in america and i dont get why but thats not for this topic.

its just so unfare.

btw the yellow forest pikachu what special moves does it have ive read it has fly, and sometimes fly, surf, volt tackle

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Ah, I am so jealous of the people who are already playing HG/SS! I have to wait until Spring 2010 for the English version to release here in America. Those who are already playing are so lucky.
    We get to play it first, but you guys always get the bug-free version.

Pushing rocks into water in the Slowpoke Well is not a big bug at all, but it bothers me somewhat.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I am jealous too, those people who are already playing H/G S/S. I have to wait until spring 2010 for the english version to released in UK usually 2 months after its released in america and i dont get why but thats not for this topic.

its just so unfare.

btw the yellow forest pikachu what special moves does it have ive read it has fly, and sometimes fly, surf, volt tackle
    I don't know if you can get one with just Fly, but I've heard it has Fly, Surf, Volt Tackle, and Flail (new Egg Move), but it's very hard to get that Pikachu.

Anyways, some of the bugs that the Japanese releases have are good things. I'm sure almost everyone remembers the E4 glitch that was in the DP releases. I'd have abused that so much if it was in my game =P

Guy

just a guy
    Years

its just so unfare.

Like said, the Pikachu to look for is that with not only Fly, but it also knows Surf, Volt Tackle, and the new egg move for Pikachu, Flail. You don't get one at a time as it is all known by one very rare Pikachu. Many are still in the search for it and are catching multiple Pikachus until they do.

As for those who have to wait [/like me], I say focus your mind on something else at the time. You will notice how much faster the day goes by if you keep concerned on something else rather than the game and when it has to be released. Plus, it'll pay off in the long run as you will have better understanding of it as well as fewer and revised glitches from those before it.

wow thanks for the tip!!!!!! :D
    You're welcome by the way. Though, like bobandbill has been telling many here recently, I would utilize the HeartGold and SoulSilver Questions and Answers thread for questions such as this. This sticky is more basic discussion on the games, just for future reference. ;)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    A quick tip but I got both a fly and surf Pikachu through noting the !'s that pop up. Whenever its 3 its should be rare but 1 or 2 would have fail and volt tackle.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Anyways, some of the bugs that the Japanese releases have are good things. I'm sure almost everyone remembers the E4 glitch that was in the DP releases. I'd have abused that so much if it was in my game =P
    Actually, bug like these are the reasons why I envy the English versions.
    So many kids abusing the bug and getting stuck, it wasn't funny.

Mr Saturn

GUREITO!
    Years
    Its simple. In the walker there are 3 levels of rarity. !,!!, and !!!. I got my fly and surf Pikachu's from !!! patches of grass and IIRC Flail and V-Tackle from !!.

When does does !!! appear? For me, !! appears when I get to the third grass click, but I've never made it further than that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I'm in Kanto, just retrieved the missing machine part in Cerulean City, but now, don't know what to do.

Road to Cinnabar is closed, and still got snorlax blocking my way, dont kwow where's the poke flute.

lil help pls, thank u

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I'm in Kanto, just retrieved the missing machine part in Cerulean City, but now, don't know what to do.

Road to Cinnabar is closed, and still got snorlax blocking my way, dont kwow where's the poke flute.

lil help pls, thank u

did u give it back to the guys at the Power Plant? if so, u have to go up by bills house and see misty- after that, go battle her

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Once you give it back to the Power Plant, the Radio Tower in Lavender Town should be back up. Get the expansion card from the Radio Tower, and the PokeFlute channel should be accessible. When listening to the PokeFlute channel, talk to the Snorlax, and it will attack.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Alright, after a little bit of reading, I've gained more insight on how the headbutt trees work. First off, all trees can be headbutted, which we know. Though there is a catch, when you headbutt a tree and no Pokémon comes out, then no Pokémon will ever come out of that tree. However, if some trees you headbutt and encounter a Pokémon, then you will always encounter a Pokémon in that tree. So I would suggest that players try and keep note on which trees have available Pokémon and those that do not.

To see the list of Pokémon available on the headbutt trees both before and after the National Dex and the version exclusives, then follow this link to Serebii's Site.

Headbutt Trees

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back