• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SPOILERS] I may not have ORAS on the release day, but...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Tbh, I was kinda disappointed when I find out that I don't have enough cash to get ORAS for a while, considering the money dilemma I mentioned in one of my earlier blog entries, but at least, I have to contain my hype by watching some ORAS walkthroughs at the moment, and I was surprised when I saw it. I'll share the early part of the game, and this blog entry may contain spoilers, you have been warned.

Spoiler:

Seeing the prologue makes me wish to have ORAS even more, and I hope I'll get one soon, and I hope the same for you, too.

Years
  • I know how you feel bud, I have to wait a while before I get the games as well (Christmas in my case) but I'll still have fun waiting by watching LP's of OR/AS on YouTube.

Maybe I might check out Shofu's playthrough sometime, and also Marriland once he starts his coverage.

Back