• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SPOILERS] Pokémon DP opening

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    ^^ Thanks, Unown. XD I love your uploads. They're always appreciated!

XD I want to try and get that shot of Satoshi on the jet ski without words. @_@;;

CentriX

Trainer w/ BLACK SKEEN
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    Wow, thats pretty cool. Nice upload.

Years
    Eu adorei... Oops, sorry... I was saying in portuguese. I mean I loved the new opening! I can't wait for the full version!!! *excited a lot*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I saw this on YouTube, and I actually like it. I've read several comments where people have said that it doesn't sound very good, but... I think it's kind of catchy, especially the first 40 seconds or so. After that, the lady's voice starts to get on my nerves just a bit. XD

The music sounds neat, though. Some parts almost remind me of... Irish music, or something. O_o *random* I also like all of the clips that are shown!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yea I saw this on Youtube as well and I reckon its pretty good but I believe it ruins the story that happens. From this you can tell what Pokemon each of them are gonna get such as Ash will get Naetoru and Mukkuru (I think thats what its name is) and Hikari will get that random as thing which I cant remeber... Otherwise I quite like the opening even if it didnt appear in the first episode.

!!**Alex**!! :chu:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yea I know but this is the first time I actually paid attention to an opening at the beginning of the season

LonexWolf

Rated R Superstar
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2007
    I love the opening, I like the part where it shows Ash and his team fighting with Shinji in the background, then to the Vs. like screen of Ash vs. Shinji with all of their pokemon out. The theme doesn't get awesome until the :51 mark, though.

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Pokemon USA says it infrenges the copyright laws to upload anything having to do with the episodes and moves of Pokemon. They are working to make it illegal to do this, and the first step they're taking is to make youtube.com remove ALL Pokemon relted content and give warnings to everyone who uploads Pokemon content, even Japanese episoded which Pokemon USA have no rights over. The end is coming, and it's being caused by the US branch of Pokemon!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes MewSkitty...we know.

Anyhoo, Wow.. oo I hadn't seen the opening yet! All of the eps on YouTube cut the opening out... ><;;
    Thanks for the video!! From the pics, it looks pretty cool!

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    I've uploaded an mp3 rip of the opening if anyone wants it. ^^

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=C726CB423A6D8951
    Pokemon USA says it infrenges the copyright laws to upload anything having to do with the episodes and moves of Pokemon. They are working to make it illegal to do this, and the first step they're taking is to make youtube.com remove ALL Pokemon relted content and give warnings to everyone who uploads Pokemon content, even Japanese episoded which Pokemon USA have no rights over. The end is coming, and it's being caused by the US branch of Pokemon!
    Ugh, first of all, it's friggin illegal IN THE FIRST PLACE to watch full, episodes streamed online. PUSA owns the license to ALL Japanese episodes in the Battle Frontier saga, they bought the license and then they dub it. How do you think they dub episodes in the first place? THEY BUY THE RIGHTS TO THE JAPANESE EPISODES AND THEN THEY DUB IT. PUSA has the right to do remove the content in which they paid for.

And it's not PUSA that's requesting the Pokemon openings, or fan created videos (such as AMVs) to be removed. You do know that Shogakukan, the Japanese producer of the anime, is requesting full episodes and clips to removed as well? And going to greater lengths than PUSA (who ONLY requests full episodes to be removed) to remove ANY Pokemon content they find? STOP BLAMING PUSA. Think before you spread utter bull.

And if you're going to be cheap (as in not buying HIGH QUALITY DVDs that are available to you) about a franchise you supposedly enjoy and illegally watch episodes online, AT LEAST have the intelligence to NOT watch crappy compressed-quality episodes on YouTube and get episoded with higher quality SOMEWHERE ELSE. There are other, GOOD (but, yet again, for cheapskates) means to get Pokemon episodes. If you're going to be cheap, at least be smart about it. :>
    4 said:
    All of the eps on YouTube cut the opening out... ><;;
    That's because the episodes on YouTube didn't have the opening to begin with.

Years
    Well said, Syaoran. This isn't the first time Sho Pro has interacted with the fandom ("Pokemonica's" legal dissolving) and it won't be the last. Not much you can do from these shores as I don't recall Sho Pro responding to the American fanbase in any real capacity and the Japanese fans already have what they need, so, "what's the point"?

Saw the pictures: I love seeing Dustox getting acknowledged (since he was glaringly omitted from Battle Frontier and I'm not counting his last minute tack on) and movie character continuity! Oh, my, my. Interesting water theme with the jet skis and the Legendaries. I haven't seen a real water theme since Rival! (Not counting the jumping-in-the-water scene in "2001")

Still need to hear the theme (downloading now) and I'm back, by the way. Whee.

Back