• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spongebob Memories

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
  • Oh my gosh, Spongebob. <3 <3 <3

I loved the band geeks episode. That concert scene was so.. EPIC.<3
    The episode where Spongebob and Patrick take care of a baby oyster was really cute/funny too.

Gosh, I just love re-watching episodes now and actually understanding half the jokes. 8'D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • I saw a spongebob japanese ad and spongebob in china(LOL)
    Spongebob Memories
    Spongebob Memories

(look at da eyes and wierd lil' hat!)

I way prefer the english version(way funnier!)
    i love the fun song,campfire song,the goofy goober song(LOL) and the fool who ripped his pants!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Prepare for a massive quote overload.........

OMG the "HOOPLA!" guy lmao

Narrator: Sounds like a lot of-
    Fish: HOOPLA!!
    Narrator: Sounds like a lotta-
    Fish: HOOPLA!!
    Narrator: Sounds like a-
    Fish: HOOPLA!! HOOPLA!! *gets hit by a brick*
    Narrator: Sounds like a lot of hoopla over a little Krabby Patty, right? Heh- heh, WRONG!!!

Patrick: Squidward!! Your ceiling is talking to me!!
    Squidward: Are you gonna order something or just make friends with the paneling?
    Patrick: I'll have an uh, uh, uhhh......uhhhhhhhhhh......

Squidward: Spongebob, did you get those bathrooms mopped yet?
    Spongebob: Yes sir. I mean ma'am. I mean boss. I mean pubah!!
    Squidward: GOOO!!

Spongebob: Ahoy, sir!!
    Mr. Krabs: What was that?
    Spongebob: But sir, she snuck up on me!! In my own dojo...
    Mr. Krabs: Are you on some alergy medication, boy?
    Spongebob: No, sir. Just practicing my karate, sir. Or kara-tay as some call it.
    Mr. Krabs: Kara-tay? You should be getting me money-ay! With your spatulay! Now get busy!
    Spongebob: Aye-aye, capitay!

Flying Dutchman: Come, howl with me we can set the seven seas ablaze with fear!!AWOOOUUUGAAAH!!
    Spongebob: Naaaaaaaaahh!!
    Patrick: Ledeledeledele.
    Flying Dutchman: AWOOOUUUGAAAH!!
    Spongebob: Naaaaaaaaahh!!
    Patrick: Ledeledeledele.
    Flying Dutchman: *tries to howl but Patrick interupts with various noises*
    Flying Dutchman: .......Ehhh, that'll do.

Kid: Those two are dorks.
    Flying Dutchman: Yes, but they're my dorks.

Mr. Krabs: What's goin' on out here?? Time is money!! And if you boys are wastin' time, then your wastin' money!! And that's just sick.
    Spongebob: But we were performing a ritual to attract customers. And the only way the ritual can work is for us to get hurt. Real bad.
    Mr. Krabs: What stupid barnacle told ya that?
    Squidward: Heh-heh....

xDD Aw man, I would post more but it's getting late. All I can say is, this show is seeming to get back on its feet. :)

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • Patrick: This is all Mr. Krabs fault! If he hadn't of hung that stupid dollar in the first place... I mean, it's not like it looks any different than a regular dollar!! Why hang it?!
    You could just stick ANY old dollar bill on the wall and NOBODY would know the difference!! You might as well just reach into my wallet, pull out a dollar, and put it on the wall!! I mean reall-

Spongebob: Hurry Patrick, take out your wallet!

Patrick: *Pulling out wallet* Tch, I don't see where you're going with thi-HEY LOOK! A dollar!

Spongebob: Our butts are saved, Patrick! Now all we have to-*sticks dollar in vending machine*NO PATRICK NO PATRICK Nooo...!Why did you put-*dollar comes back out* DAH! GRAB IT PAT GRAB IT HURRYHURRY! *sticks dollar back in*No, Pat, noo...*dollar comes back out again* GET IT PAT GET IT GET IT GET GET*sticks dollar back in*NO!!! ...

Patrick: *eating candy bar*...Want a bite?
    Spongebob: ._.

Spongebob and Patrick: "FANCY LIVING, HERE WE COME! LA LA LALA LAAAAAAAAA~!"
    ^Couldn't forget this one. XD

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • My favorite moment was when Sandy was hibernating and they woke her up. Spongebob was in a hole in the ground and warned Sandy. The face she made when she roared at him was hilarious.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • ^^That was the first time i saw Spongebob.

My favorite episode is the one in which they "kill" the health inspector. I found that ep really funny. And in the movie when they got drunk out of eating ice cream. Watching something something like that on a kids show is way more funny than on an adult show cause you cant expect it. I remember back when there was barely any SpongeBob merchandise and I even bought something a a girls store cause it was the only placa that they sold Spongebob things. Today, im sick of seeing SpongeBob merchandise.

By "the time the swow was on its prime. What time was it exactly.I guess its like the 1st or 2nd season

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • God. SpongeBob... so stupid you have to laugh. I love that show soo much. Season Three is without a doubt my favorite, with Band Geeks, Idiot Box, Training Video, the camping episode... So great.

And let's not forget: F.U.N. Epic classic for the ages.

Ahh. Good times, good times.

Brownies

bye PC :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Spongebob, I love spongebob 8D I never misses that show 8D especially patrick :D that pink star is hilarious.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
    Nough said really.

Fred: (I think that's his name,) AH-HA!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH YOU BOYS ALL DAY!!! NOW THAT I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, I'd like to buy all your chocolate.
    Sponge & Pat: *a whole bunch of chocolate falls out of Pat's pants, then Sponge & Pat both melt*
    Spongebob: Thank you for your patronage.

Spongebob: Poor Mr. Krabs!! Gone forever out of our lives!! Why couldn't it've been me??!
    Squidward: Yes, why couldn't it've been you?!
    Spongebob: Why'd he have to go like this, why?!
    Squidward: Why'd he have to go like that and leave me tied to this idiot?!

Squidward: Why, must every eleven minutes of my life, be filled with misery?! WHY?!

Mr. Krabs: Ya had to kill him. The boy cries ya a sweater of tears; and ya kill him. How're ya gonna live with yourself?

There's far too many good moments and quotes in this show for me to post. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Spongebob_Squarepants :D

Andcetera

Jigglypuff~<333
    Years
  • I still love spongebob, but my favorite ones are some of the newer ones, sens im lame.
    Like when Squidward got surgery and looked handsom lol

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • My Spongebob Vocab

Spongebob - Is a plain 'ol Talking Yellow Sponge... Plain?
    Gary - Almost won in a race contest.
    Patrick - Smarter than Einstein... Huh?
    Squidward - Love to buy a new home.
    Mr. Krabs - "I am not cheap! *Picks a dime when noones looking". :)
    Sandy - A lost Astronaut... How does she hibernate? XD
    Plankton - Builds a robotic Mr. Krabs instead.
    Pearl - Does not need DANCING LESSONS! OMG!
    Ms. Puff - Needs a substitute teacher and someone to pay her hospital bills... :)
    Squilliams - Has a private island, private helicopter, private underwear, private everything...
    Larry - Is always at a gym.

Haha... I love Spongebob. I always watch him. :)

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • lol from the episode when they are fighting
    "my names not RICK!!!!"

or the cursing episode
    "squidward how the **** are you?"

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Speaking of the Hibernation Episode.

Who you calling Pin Head? Patrick's face is hilarious!

And the Wurmy episode....Love it

SooHee

Lame Trainer
    Years
  • spongebob: ever alert, mermaid man has trained himself to sleep with his eyes open
    barnacle boy: get away from him!
    mermaid man: stop yelling at me, I'm napping!
    barnacle boy: it's not me, you old coot!

from that episode where sponge and pat try to get them out of retirement xD
    it was so hilarious to me and my sister that we would randomly say lines from the episode

Back