• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    *a popup with flashing lights appears*
    Popup: CLICK HERE FOR A FREE* JUMBO JET! YOURS FREE*!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY FREE*! <3

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Sorry but no Ill take my buissiness elsewhere *walks away*
    Me: hey guys! *who was that guy dressed up as me? *shoots him*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I like to party with my beats but no crusing with the streets and other things...

Mon: ha no shee
    Me: ok
    Mon: He ho hee
    Me: yea...

Years
    Fairly Retarded Parents: Duhr... Wanna do a wish, Timmy? *twitch* O.^ DuhWish!drrr...
    Timmy Turdner: YA MAKE ME SOME FURBY TURDS PLZ LOLZ
    Fairly Retarded Parents: OKAYZ!rrr *create gloves*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I'm sorry, but you've cheated on me so many times I don't really trust you anymore.... *looks doubtfully at Jack* Are you plotting the Krusty Krab's downfall?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Furby: I like you barbie!
    Barbie: IM A BARBIE GIRL!
    Furby: I KNOW I KNOW
    Barbie: I WANNA EAT YOUR HEAD
    Furby: ME TOO!

Years
    The Firbyz are here... *Furbies with pines instead of fur come* *takes out a blaster rifle and shoots them, the shots all bounce off* NYUUU! *sends the angry furby off to sabotage them*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I don't know what to say either...except...except that Princess Lea is really stuck-up.... *watches sassy alien princess with cinnamon buns for hair floating around*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back