• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Paige- Meaner-er? O_o; How much meaner do you want me to get? I don't think it's physically possible for me to get any meaner than I am now! XD

I'm a very stubborn person too though, although I may not seem like I could be. It usually doesn't cause any problems for me since I'm too **** nice but I almost never give in to anything...

Lucid

Paige- Meaner-er? O_o; How much meaner do you want me to get? I don't think it's physically possible for me to get any meaner than I am now! XD

I'm a very stubborn person too though, although I may not seem like I could be. It usually doesn't cause any problems for me since I'm too **** nice but I almost never give in to anything...
    Holy crap! thats the meanererest I've ever seen you! XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Stubborn? I always go with what works best for me, and don't really take other opinons or idea's, even if its something that might make doing something easier XD.

Lucid

Holy crap, or holy cannoli cuz it rhymes<3! Isn't it ironic that I was at my meanererest when I wasn't even being mean! XD

I knew I killed threads... but making the DCC go boom? o_o;; And it'd be your fault anyway Paige, trying to turn me evil! XD
    XD Hey! you gave in to my... trying to turn you evil... o.o;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kyosuke said:
    Stubborn? I always go with what works best for me, and don't really take other opinons or idea's, even if its something that might make doing something easier XD.
    I'm like that too. I don't usually take people's advice since it usually means I have to admit I was wrong about something. >< I like being stubborn~

Oh, Lance... you know how you mentioned ants the other day? O_o; Well ever since then ants have been attacking everything around here. >< There's like, an ant infestation in my history classroom or something too. Eww... x_x

Paige- So now you're going to call me Ashy? Well, okay then! OMG that's where I've heard it before... Jess calls me that. Ugh... ><

Edit: I was willing to learn how to turn evil though, it's not like I was planning on resisting, so yeah. o_o;

Lucid

Paige- So now you're going to call me Ashy? Well, okay then! OMG that's where I've heard it before... Jess calls me that. Ugh... ><
    Ehh... that might have ruined the nickname. ==

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    I'm like that too. I don't usually take people's advice since it usually means I have to admit I was wrong about something. >< I like being stubborn~

Oh, Lance... you know how you mentioned ants the other day? O_o; Well ever since then ants have been attacking everything around here. >< There's like, an ant infestation in my history classroom or something too. Eww... x_x

Edit: I was willing to learn how to turn evil though, it's not like I was planning on resisting, so yeah. o_o;

You need some sort of bug killer to get rid of those little.... things XD.

I seen some ants around in my room like two days ago too, well thats what I get for eating in my room and not putting stuff away... stupid refreshing spring weather ....>> XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back