• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kyosuke said:
    You need some sort of bug killer to get rid of those little.... things XD.

I seen some ants around in my room like two days ago too, well thats what I get for eating in my room and not putting stuff away... stupid refreshing spring weather ....>> XD.
    There everywhere now. >< I can't exactly bring bug killer stuff to school though. XD I haven't seen any in my house yet, so far so good. But now that I've said that...

My friend squished an ant on the desk behind me... and we didn't have any tissues or anything so it just stuck there on the desk. It was so gross-looking. ><

Paige- Yeah, I don't think you'd want to associate yourself with anything linked to him. I knew that nickname looked familiar-ish. <_<;

Lucid

do bo to leve te na te me tu buderateku demeturu koli dodo lako ly te ke la y hj gy do ju wo ca to wahoo waho wahoo? waheee do do ba do ae ka shu le why is sjhegu le y ladu ba shu sha ku kadoo a ne ma nu a ka e wa y dee da duda de da kahshs gd du da gr da do da du miches dubdudbdudbd shah ku waheeeeeee
    try to guess whats thats from and what song it is
    Okay, thats just spam, don't make a post like that again. --

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *~Ashley~* said:
    Hiya Kelsey! ^^

We're talking about ant attacks, I think. o_o; And me attempting to be evil-ish... and how Jess stole a nickname Paige uses. O_o

*shnuggles* Hewwo Ashley! ^^ OMG...ants? Did you say...a-ants? XD I haaaaaaaaaate ants! o_O;; Every summer my house gets infested with them! =O

Well, it's really only the window sills and the kitchen, but still. XD I hate them...whoaomg they are gross. x_X

~Kelsey

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Hey Kelsey, you changed your name too!... again XD.

I find it hard to bring myself to kill an insect, last time I did.... it wasn't pretty >>'.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    0____0
    Guys! ;0; *hugs you all* I missed you guys so much! I literally just now got back from D.C (it's an 8 hour ride!) And wow, do I have a LOT to tell you about! I first want to upload some pics I took (I saw an osprey and I got some amazing pictures of it)
    So in about 5 minutes I'll tell you all about it!!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    That's exactly the ant issues we were discussing. *shudders* My kitchen is always infested with those tiny gross ants. >< Which I guess is better than those really big ugly ones, but still. x_x

Killing insects is never pretty. I hate doing it myself, too. That's why I made my friend kill the one on the desk behind me. XD

Hiya Eli! You were gone? =o

Lucid

0____0
    Guys! ;0; *hugs you all* I missed you guys so much! I literally just now got back from D.C (it's an 8 hour ride!) And wow, do I have a LOT to tell you about! I first want to upload some pics I took (I saw an osprey and I got some amazing pictures of it)
    Awww, stup-eli's back, Hey~ XD
    Didja have fun? =3

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    *shnuggles* Hewwo Ashley! ^^ OMG...ants? Did you say...a-ants? XD I haaaaaaaaaate ants! o_O;; Every summer my house gets infested with them! =O

Well, it's really only the window sills and the kitchen, but still. XD I hate them...whoaomg they are gross. x_X

~Kelsey

Well, my house used to always get them, but they stopped showing up in the summer after we got rid of the carpet in our living room. Odd.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that your new username is awesome.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Eliana said:
    0____0

ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Holy cow don't leave us again. XD No more family vacations for you. X3 *chains Eli to the wall* Ya wanna know what's funny? Like half the staff members changed usernames, including me. XD Anyways, it's soo cool to have you back. :3 *huggles*

And as for those darn ants...the big carpenter ants just make me wanna puke. XD Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!! x_X;;

~Kelsey

EDIT: Awwwwwwws, Nick, you're such a sweetheart! <3 *huggles* Thanks! I really like my new name too. ^___^

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Typhlozion said:
    ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Holy cow don't leave us again. XD No more family vacations for you. X3 *chains Eli to the wall* Ya wanna know what's funny? Like half the staff members changed usernames, including me. XD Anyways, it's soo cool to have you back. :3 *huggles*

And as for those darn ants...the big carpenter ants just make me wanna puke. XD Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!! x_X;;

~Kelsey

EDIT: Awwwwwwws, Nick, you're such a sweetheart! <3 *huggles* Thanks! I really like my new name too. ^___^
    I didn't go on a family vacation...XD
    I went on a class trip. =3 and lol XD
    Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

^ LOOK AT THAT SICK PICTURE I TOOK PEOPLE!!! XD IT'S BEAUTIFUL! XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Pffffffffft, I don't care if it was a trip to the insane assylum, either way you're not leaving again 'cuz you're chained to a wall. XD *glomps*

No way...my widdle Eli didn't take that did she? XD It looks cool! ^^ It'd look even cooler if I knew what it was. XD It's an Osprey or something like that, you said? o.<

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back