• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Stop spamming God ****it! x_X;; Seriously lavender town, please don't SPAM like that. It's against the rules. --; Klanoa or however you spell his name looks like a video game character of some sort. Also he's a member at PC. XD

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    ravenstorture said:
    I didnt' say I wanted you to get attacked, I just said I would laugh if it did. Same as if it attacked anyone else. XD
    Oh okay, I thought you wanted me to get attacked! XD That would have been mean! But you're right, if I saw one of those attack someone I'd probably laugh too! Unless of course, it was me getting attacked. <_<;

Eww, I spelled "laugh" wrong in my other post. *goes to edit it* ><

I've been to DC before, but with my family. I'm going with some kids in my school in November though. ^^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Mizu-kun said:
    Yay, Eli is back. How was your trip though?.
    3 Days.

Thanks Ashley!!

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat
    There's another one...I probably have to go now so I'll upload more later.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwwwwwwws, that's such a pretty picture Eli!! <333 You should be a photographer when you grow up, these are seriously good. <3 Or...you just got lucky. XD *huggles* :3

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh, MD, I love the Jumpluff in your siggy, it's soooooo kawaii! <333 (Sorry for jumping from one topic to another like that. XD)

~Kelsey

Lucid

Oh, MD, I love the Jumpluff in your siggy, it's soooooo kawaii! <333 (Sorry for jumping from one topic to another like that. XD)

~Kelsey
    It's okay Kels, thats what DCC is all about. XD

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Ya know he is really annoying kinda like a person verses common sense conflict and your size is really small

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    True true Paige, I suppose you're right. XD Grrrrrrrr...the rep system isn't working for me. >.<;;

... ... ... BUNNY!!! Help me my rep system thingy won't woooooooooooooork! XD [/whine]

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back