• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    He was in this thread like a second before I posted that last post. XD Darn Bunny, he's always running away when I need him. ;o;

~Kelsey

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Does anyone here have Maya or any other alias product? Because I have Maya AND ITS FRIGGEN AWESOME TO MAKE KLONOA ANIMATIONS ON!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    That's who you meant for the what? XD

Whatever, anyways, I like your new name Ryan, it's very cool. ^^ I loved PiroMunkie, but this one's awesome too. ^_~

Oooooooh, I never did tell you this...it's actually kinda funny. XD

OK, when I first joined PC back in August as Pikawolf, Ryan (PiroMunkie at the time.) was one of the first people to say hello in my welcome thread as well as send me a PM. ^^ Well, I think he had some sort of a female anime avvie or something and he acted kinda girly to me...so I thought he was a girl. XD

Then when I found out he was a guy...oh, about three months later, I was all "Ehheheheh...oh ****. XD"

..Sorry Ryan. XD *clings*

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    ravenstorture said:
    Well, sorry, I missed that post, Metto. XD
    It's okay. No need for sorry.^^. I like Piro Munike too. It was so orignal, also Pikawolf.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Thanks! By the way that pic was without flash, so the fountains look like lava XD

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Becaaaaaaaaaaaaause someone took the name Typhlosion with the "s." XD Plus, I think it looks cooler with a "z." :333 It makes me more original. ^^

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *pets Andy* Weeeeeeeell, just give Bunny a good kick and he'll get into gear. XD ... ... ...Well...it works for me anyways. XD *slips on iron boot* XD

~Kelsey

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOT! I made the 22000th post!! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back