• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comic I made.

O

Your Mom
Years
  • Can't really be considered a Series... Mmm pretty good but that joke is a bit overused in the first one. Well, the same idea of that joke like Cows eating beef. I'm not too good with Pok?mon sprite comics as it as quite hard to express the character... But a good start, and the quality tonedown isn't too bad... At least the text is still readable.

Mechajoseph

Lovesick Loser
    Years
  • Just wondering,can you use our custom Sprites we make? If So I'll be this guy:
    Sprite Comic I made.
    If not,then I'll be a bulbasaur!
    BTW,Your comic rocks sweetie!

Years
  • Thanks but here?s the other comic I made. Latias_1994, EVA02 and StarWarsPokemonAdventure are in it. I can use custom sprites too. Mechajoseph and Logmon1 are going to be in the next comic. I was wondering if any others want to be in it.
    Sprite Comic I made.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
  • Ooh, your comics are nice. It made me laugh.

I want to be in it, ok? ^^ As a Houndoom, please.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *breaths a little* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I Give it a 1000000000000000/10 HAHAHA! I like the first one, the zoom of the face of Zapdos! *falls to floor and keeps laughing" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! next one, can I be Pikachu? uh-oh, Pikachu is already taken, well, I'll be Lugia, please? by the way, your comics are AWESOME! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    can i be in another one ill be groundon again or a flareon

~Dragonair~

Title? o.o
    Years
  • I?m really not sure if everyone can be in the next comic. Latias_1994 and EVA02 is it okay if your going to be in the other comic I?m going to create? Five people are going to be in the next comic.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    ~Dragonair~ said:
    I?m really not sure if everyone can be in the next comic. Latias_1994 and EVA02 is it okay if your going to be in the other comic I?m going to create? Five people are going to be in the next comic.
    Forgot me? :\

Back