• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite comics are popular XD

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    sambam said:
    can someone teach :P me how to make sprite comics please
    Just find the sprites and backgrounds you want and paste the backgrounds onto a new document and paste the sprites on, add text bubbles, and any other special effect and voila, spriteness.

Am I the only one on this forum that reads 8-Bit Theatre?
    Stabbity-Death for those who dislike it! Mwahahaha!

Years
    lol, I read the Zelda comic comics by Mario Phangetti... (that's where I got the background actually) XD

anyways, anyone here has a sprite of Eliwood attacking? Or at least Eliwood's critical hit sequence?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Ooh Zelda Comic. What's the link to it (if it isn't on another message board)?

8-Bit Theatre
    For those interested...

And I believe soemone posted Eliwood sprites on another board, I'd have to go look it up and see if they're still there.
    Edit: No, only one there was Wil...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    Shadow said:
    Just find the sprites and backgrounds you want and paste the backgrounds onto a new document and paste the sprites on, add text bubbles, and any other special effect and voila, spriteness.

Am I the only one on this forum that reads 8-Bit Theatre?
    Stabbity-Death for those who dislike it! Mwahahaha!
    yeah but what about the big white space around the sprites when u rip the how do u get rid of that

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    Shadow said:
    Uhh can't explain it very well in words....brb...

o yeah i dont know how to rip sprites from games other than pokemon please hlp :paranoid:

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Look at updated post. And to rip sprites from GBA games, open VBA, hit CTRL+1, CTRL+2, CTRL+3 and CTRL+4 and all that should be left are sprites. Hit Print Screen, paste into a paint and copy/paste the sprite itself into another paint. Also hit CTRL+N to go one frame at a time.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    ok you paste it on a white background then go to the thing to cut things out of the picture and go to the thing that makes it the white stuff invisible better explainged in shadows atachment.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Once you understand it it's not really... Just study the attachment and try it yourself.

Hard now that's ripping a M&L:SS boss or a Gritty Goomba. Those little bugs don't want to stay still and they have more then a few simple poses >.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2004
    my paint dosent have that little thing on it
    okay i found out how to do it but i can only do it in gif format is that right :'(

Last edited:
    Back