• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sprite Game] Pokémon Fusion Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Well heres Marodoom, and other than his wonky scratched horn I think it turned out pretty well!

Fuse-Poliwrath-Hariyama
    Alt-Celebi-Geodude

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016

Hauntom ftw

Now Primary: Skitty + Aggron :P
    Secondary: Ampahros + Darkrai

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    heres mawrill:

yeah i know i didnt fix the shading
    did lapras+muk last night but couldnt post in time but here it is anyway
    Spoiler:

how about
    crawdaunt+groudon
    or
    donphan+dialga

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
    o_o You forgot to add the choice of fusions for the next person. + You're just supposed to do the choice that was in the previous post I think?

Hum ok... I guess I'll continue it.

EDIT: Oh good, you edited it.

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    No sprite, but again, people, if you don't start obeying the rules(comment on the previous sprite) then this thread is going to get shut down. I like this thread, please don't ruin it.

Years
    No sprite, but again, people, if you don't start obeying the rules(comment on the previous sprite) then this thread is going to get shut down. I like this thread, please don't ruin it.
    Actually, that isn't a rule. What you're doing now is closer to breaking the rules:
    Please, no irrelevant posts.
    Which basically means that if you aren't posting the fusion of the pokemon given in the post above, then giving two more sets of pokemon, then you shouldn't be posting at all. (Except, of course, staff responding to posts that break the forum rules, or people informing the last poster that they forgot to post 2 pokemon, etc.)

The next person can make comments on the sprite, then post their sprite and the next two pokemon.
    There's nothing in the rules that says it's a requirement, so please don't go around telling people what to do, especially when you don't even know the rules of the game yourself.

This is meant to be a game, which is why I didn't make it a requirement. If people really want comments on their sprite, they can go post in the recolor & fusion thread.

Years

I really like this. I used a bit of Rattata, a bit of Persian, and, of course, Quagsire and Raticate. It looks like someone tidied up a Raticate and then it went insane. =D

Wobbuffet + Piloswine / Magnezone + Clamperl

Last edited:

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years

I really like this. I used a bit of Rattata, a bit of Persian, and, of course, Quagsire and Raticate. It looks like someone tidied up a Raticate and then it went insane. =D

Wobbuffet + Piloswine / Magnezone + Clamperl

I dont think your allowed to use any pokemon other than the 2 chosen.

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    You may use tiny bits of other pokemon, as long as most of the sprite is the two pokemon being done, which is this case, was what he did.

Sorry my mistake, i apologies to both of u

Weflora

I made 2.

Bunery + Ambipom
    OR
    Grotle + Staravia

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back