• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sprite Game] Pokémon Fusion Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    good job on those. the funny thing is the first one looks like a repose with a tail added

Ambuneary:

Abra+Ninjask
    or
    Ninetails+Growlithe

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    I've made a Croagunk/Piplup fusion but I don't know how to put it on...can someone help me?

Years
    You will need to have 15 posts first. Sorry! After that, though, go to an image hoster (tinypic.com, imagshack.com, photobucket.com, etc.) and upload your sprite. Get the forum tag and put it in your post.

Years
    I said NINJASK+Abra NOTshedinja+abra
    Geez, he mixed up the names of a pokemon's two evolutions.. whose names are very similar. Calm down. As I've said before, it's a game. He didn't break the rules, he misread. He doesn't have to redo it.

And since this thread is now getting cluttered with non-game posts:

Next player may make any of the following: Grotle + Staravia, Piplup + Crogunk, Abra + Ninjask, or Ninetails + Growlithe.

@PBFH Dude: If you're already remaking it, please edit it into the previous post. You may still leave the old sprite if you wish, though.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Ughh stupidly hard to do, ended up scratching/editing most parts.

Caterpie + Gloom

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Dugneton looks incredible, especially since they don't really blend, but it turned out awesome!

Here's Stantloom

It definitely turned out okish, not one of my best works...

So Octillery-Machamp or Aggron-Dragonite next please!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Stantloom isn't all that bad,the only issue i see is the missing pixel in the back outline of the right foot...

Anyhow, here's Draggron!

Nothing great, my first fusion in a while...

Let's see a gyarados/steelix fusion!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back