• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Remember guys, CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS PLEASE. 1 lined comments are not at all a proper use to an artist. Describe what you even like about the work and what in your opinion needs improving.

It's a basic rule.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
I have some sprites to rate
dawntrainersprite3wq.gif

It's a sprite of Dawn from the Baby-Sitters club. I used darker lines and even tried black like you all have said in the past. I hope my spriting improved.
And the Baby-Sitters Club logo itself! It was a pain in the butt to do. You may even remember the logo too.
bsclogo4to.gif

As you can tell, the BSC is my current obsession and whenever I'm obsessed with something, it usually shows in my work.

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
Years
:( i think mine are good!
I like the girl u did a great job u used the black weird on her it looks wrong like its just dotted black on the outline of here left arm and her hair
The logo looks fantastic not much i can say about it accept superb!

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
Years
maxxa said:
i think she means the unseen bit lol.............
here is a new peice of my work my new fakemon griscyut (grizzly-cute)
griscyut6ua.png

im up for suggestions for making it better like things to add on but yh enjoy and post lots of comments

I haven't taken any genderchange surgery lately, so i think "she" would fit better on someone that IS a "she"XP

I didn't meen to make you angry Unseen idiot:o I meant "Your name tells why people don't see you"! "Unseen" did ya get it?

Maxxa, good sprites^^ It could use some more details on it to make it more Pokémonish

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
HEy this is my first recolor ive ever done!!!!!!! any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE critcism is welcome

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Kingdom

Spriter and Kingdom Hearts Fan
Years
skeetacular: It's... blurry, but i think it was ImageShack who was eebil this time. It's a simple recolor, but it's good. I like the colors you used.

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
skeetacular said:
HEy this is my first recolor ive ever done!!!!!!! any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE critcism is welcome

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

You saved it on a giant picture. Reduce the size of the image to be as small as the sprite itself is, and then upload it. Also, it's blurry. And nobody cares about recolors.

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
Years
Hey Maxxa, i think ur new fake is really cute. nice use of the pikachu pose lol
Edit: I got 2 new arts!
Mew.png

Blah.png
<< Thats Hannah. She was made when i thought of something. Two girls who love classical music meet two new guys who like rap that come to their school. They are then chosen to do a preformance but the two guys end up "ruining" it, as the girls say. ill say more later

Last edited:

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
I really love the Hannah sprite,
The hand is a bit deformed though and I think it needs a bit more shading but other than that I'd give it a 8/10

The Mew I'm not so keen on,
Just look at the poor guys right leg (from a 1st person POV) and he looks really...How can I put this..Jagged.

6/10 for the Mew

Years
Vaati-san said:
lildudesan.png

Meh, 8bit Sanji from one piece, comments?
just to make you happy

I'm no expert on the style but, It does look like you other-dithered a bit, but I like it alot :P mainly cause of the style, which pwns anyway XD

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I feel I did over dither a tad myself, but as a novice at the style it was the only shading I figured that would look good.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Okay i'm loving that Vaati, it roxors, anyway i'm doing a few designs for the 4th generation pokedex in my 4th gen comic, and i've just finished the first design.

3d7d9701.png

Ok heres the tops up the first image is with the cover open, you have the Pokemon's Image then the flap down gives the info, the 2nd image is the cover closed, it will either have the time and date on the front or i might make the Pokedex and the Poke-Organizer combined so that the inside is Pokedex and Outside is the Organizer to send emails and such, also if you have color scheme ideas i'd appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back