• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
hmmm, they're 1st stagers, and btw, wht do they lack that doesnt make them 10/10?

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years
IDK, Some of the shading is a bit odd on the second one it might look better if your shaded around the eyes black because thats how armadillos are. I gave them 7/10 becaue they arent flawless or perfect but they are really good.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
well, here's an upgraded version of my fire starter, i changed the front paws and some of the shading, and added a bit of dark around the eyes

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Criptexa said:
hi, these r the starters i made for my hack, the one's galico, the water/ice type starter, and the second one hasn't got a name yet and it's the fire/ground starter (shading of the second one by me and maskpkmntnxtu)
galico (ant eater pokemon)

nameless (pre-historic armadillo pkmn^^')

Plz rate...and tell me if they have flaws

Those are creative, but the anatomy on them just looks off to me. o.O The shading could be improved as well. It looks to me like there are several light sources on them.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
Years
Criptexa said:
well, here's an upgraded version of my fire starter, i changed the front paws and some of the shading, and added a bit of dark around the eyes

That looks awsome! I'd say it's great and will make a great edition to your hack.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years

That looks a lot better! Good job. Could I use those in my Hack by any chance?

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
Years
daisuki: Spriting

here's another spritieXP Comments avaible:nervous:

It's a snowball who looks at the sunset maybe? What do you think it looks like? I am very happy with the eye:) I made a fine gradident effect

Criptexa said:
That's really good:D
Did Osie from Keitai Denjuu Telefang(Pokémon Diamond/Jade) inspire you?

Last edited:

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
Years
UnseenIdiot said:
Yah everyone just skip over mine!!!!
heres another...
Editforatq.bmp

O yah the shading on ur ball looks really good there isnt much else to say cuz its a ball lol
Well... Maybe your name tells why everyone skips you:D
Here's a rating for an effort:
Good sprite

Here's another pixel by meh

Last edited:

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
UnseenIdiot said:
!Theres nothing wrong with my name!
i think she means the unseen bit lol.............
here is a new peice of my work my new fakemon griscyut (grizzly-cute)
griscyut6ua.png

im up for suggestions for making it better like things to add on but yh enjoy and post lots of comments

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
UnseenIdiot said:
O lol well comment on my stuff please!!!!????!?!?!

Lmao!!!

I Think Its So Funny How Unseen's Sprites Are Not Getting Noticed.

Ill Rate Them : 8/10

A Few Of Em Are Just Simple Recolurs. Try Something Bold And New.

Maxxa That Sprites Amazing, Your A Great Artist 10/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back