• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    Oh so it pretty much like fusions right? kk.

And to Gagglius Hacks: Pretty good job and I like the pokemon design. but they should be put back to normal size. Plus theres alot of problems with the scratch part of the sprites.
    But overall you get a 6/10

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Well here is my version of white from Pokemon black and whites screenshot of the pokemon center/mart thingy

Years
    i has fake pokemon (wow, three in one day(yes they are from today))

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    Oh so it pretty much like fusions right? kk.

And to Gagglius Hacks: Pretty good job and I like the pokemon design. but they should be put back to normal size. Plus theres alot of problems with the scratch part of the sprites.
    But overall you get a 6/10

i know they need to be smaller the real ones are 64x64 i just blew them up to where they could be seen and they are my first fuions i didnt expect anything too good from ppl but they did take about 4 hours altogether thanks for the comment :D

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
    Lately I felt I haven't done anything quite big enough. I needed to do something special. I've gone from project to project. I've done a few different things. However now is the time I think I'm ready for a bit of a turning point. I wanted to do a sprite that I could feel gauged my abilities, and was at the same time significant. I know I do a lot of Pokemon stuff, but Pokemon isn't my favorite thing ever. No The Legend of Zelda is. So to help have me reach a new mile stone, I made this:

Spriters Showcase Thread

I used a style that was used in some random game I found out about while trying to figure a style. it's called CapcomXNamco (Caught my eye because of the Tales of Characters I saw =P). I may or may not do a cool animation in the future. So really I am looking for any kind of comment here: CnC, comments, critique, whatever!

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Going to make a 5th gen thread.
    Here's the start.
    Female Side OW
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Male Front OW
    Spriters Showcase Thread

NOT FOR PUBLIC

Last edited: