• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Early W.I.P for a pixel war at Pixel.
    Please leave comment, thank you.

-Shadow Wolf.

Freakin sweet, is all I have to say so far. Your pixel art style is awesome :D.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey guys, remember me. It's been a long time since I've showcased something here. I just finished a backsprite devamp
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I did it because I discovered I had a crush on the boy but then I was like "why not do the girl too".
    But something doesn't feel genuine enough about them. Can you find out the problem? Or have I been looking at them too long.
    ShadowWolf, your sprite is sick (in a good way) do you use Paint? And if so, how do you do that fancy dithering?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey guys, remember me. It's been a long time since I've showcased something here. I just finished a backsprite devamp
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I did it because I discovered I had a crush on the boy but then I was like "why not do the girl too".
    But something doesn't feel genuine enough about them. Can you find out the problem? Or have I been looking at them too long.
    ShadowWolf, your sprite is sick (in a good way) do you use Paint? And if so, how do you do that fancy dithering?

I'm not so sure about these, I mean they look devamped but they might have to many colors.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I've attatched a number of sprites I was going to use in a hack, but then found out were too many colours!

Please rate!

:t131:Micklo

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I don't know why, but I just wanted to make a Shroomish kicking something.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Micklo: The images don't appear to be showing up. You might want to double check how you posted them.

Goatman56: Looks pretty nice. It has good use of colors, but it looks to me like the Shroomish might be a little mis-shapened. A little touch up, and I think it would look awesome. Pretty nice work. =]

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Hmm

Haven't been here for two weeks, wow.
    Anyway, jsut wondering what you gusy and gals think I should add to my Macho-type pokemon. It is all gray for now but I feel like ther is something missing. Plus this is for the Monthly contest and I would like to go against vaati, who will beat me anyway.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    alright I added stuff
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    What do you think of these custom tiles I made? They're for my ROM hack, and I made them completely from scratch (with the correct R/S pallettes). C&C?

Sorry to DP, but the edit button isn't there and I forgot to post the image! x_x
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I suck at mapping, but I decided to give it a trie.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Appana Town: Starter Town
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Marshita Ville: Small Town (apperent to Oldale)

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    and so i return!!!
    its been a while but of course you all want it
    more maxxa sprites!!
    a sableye pre evo and backshot
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

politoed revamp