• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Gah ain't posted here in ages well heres the trainer sprite and facing forward overworld of the female character in my Thunder Yellow Hack, i'm still tweaking her about though.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Oh yeah got a Artist Misty in there too lol, and Pokesho's May OW. Yeah I know Clarissa's head is looking weird...i'm gonna try and fix that...

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    ive made an evo chain of sableye
    Spriters Showcase Thread

bleysbe sableye ????
    the evo is almos finished and is not a scratch its a heavy edit but im stuck on the head :s
    comments?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @ The Black Hedgehog: The trainer sprite looks okay - but use the one with the legs standing apart, cause she looks unbalanced and less like she's an adventurer.

As I just said, she is an adventurer, so I think that you should make the skirt shorter, cause she's gonna be running around, riding a bike and so on.

Your OW is alright too, just hopefully you are keeping it in FRLG style.

Please don't save as JPEG next time - it ruins your sprites.

@ maxxa: Your evo line looks alright, cept the evo doesn't seem like it would suit Sableye - too bulky in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hehehe that's alright. It seems like it could actually work now.

But I dunno, maybe try and make it more square, like Sableye is, if you know what I mean. Like with defined edges.

And what's that red thing behind it's head?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Oh I never I saved as BMP but Photobucket changes BMPs to JPEG, anywho it looked too big with the other legs thats why...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah you're right about the legs.

Um, you could try messing around with them a bit, use legs from another sprite.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok well i've decided on my plot and all that stuff for my new comic ^^, heres the main character on your left we have her normal self, she is usually mean to others, doesn't do crimes or that but it just nasty to people, on your right we have where she has been run over, and has forgotten her memory, and thinks she is dead, but really she is made like that so she can repent for how bad she has been to return her memory and back to her normal self, i'm impressed with her normal self OW too.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Whoops just noticed the bit of hair that comes out from under her bandena was missing on the right one, so i've fixed that bit on my compy, but can't be bothered to upload XD...

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Here's some stuff I did recently.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread

C&C would be much appreciated :D.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Not bad Matt, but some of it seems like you've colour edited alot of it...

@ Goatman: that is darn good, keep up the good work.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Wow Goatman I see you finally shaded your sprites(or I jsut noticed) but it is very good, I like what you do.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    little guy avvie:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

little guy :
    Spriters Showcase Thread

its my new look

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I've decided to try my luck at requesting sprites again. This time, could someone make for me Trainer sprites of Din, Nayru, and Farore from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Maxxa those are pretty cool, I like you new look, it is very cartoonish.
    Anyway can someone make a comment on my stuff.
    The two new revelead Pokémon. Nyaruma amd Mimiroru
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Sunflor: I will make them if you get me pictures, just PM them to me.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    hmm there not to bad a bit small so its quite hard to see the detail and the all colour outlines confuse me other than that there some of the best ive seen :D

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Well, I chose a darker color instead of clack becaseu it didn't quite fit the sprite, but Nyaruma is kinda weird, that tail was insanely hard. Plus I amde it in comparison to other sprites, I jsut got really bored and did it. Thanks for the compliments maxxa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back