• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So ... bored after my homework. :P

Spriters Showcase Thread

This is a first Trainer + Pokemon thing. :P

~A.R

Years
    Here I made a pokemon scratch.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Stingerlo

I don't really like the outlines. It's heard to see you used other colors for the outline. For a mintue I though you use all black, but to be sure I checked on MS paint. ;)

The left side of the head is a bit off and part of its outline went to the body. The tail is oddly shape, but it's just me. Like Amachi said you got to work a bit harder on the shading.

The outline of the eyes are all black. Hm ... I like the colors you used. Looks awsome for a water type Pokemon. You're not bad. ;)

~A.R

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    awesome sprites jake! and yus! you finally posted your deviantart. i can finally look at all your stuffz =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007

I don't really like the outlines. It's heard to see you used other colors for the outline. For a mintue I though you use all black, but to be sure I checked on MS paint. ;)

The left side of the head is a bit off and part of its outline went to the body. The tail is oddly shape, but it's just me. Like Amachi said you got to work a bit harder on the shading.

The outline of the eyes are all black. Hm ... I like the colors you used. Looks awsome for a water type Pokemon. You're not bad. ;)

~A.R
    Thanks, it was my very first scratch. I will try better next time ;).

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Spriters Showcase Thread

any comments?
    i also need a name
    ???
    orbit pokemon
    ?? type
    ???'s body as well as the orbs that surround it are made up of both gas and light which when harnessed can create intense heat. ??? was born from the clashing of time and space during the creation period

.windwaker.

.a fear of life.
    Years
    This is amazing, people. I love them all. Nice work, I would love to make one of these things. I'm new to this all, but I have been looking at a superior sprite with tutorials.

.windwaker.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Spriters Showcase Thread

any comments?
    i also need a name
    ???
    orbit pokemon
    ?? type
    ???'s body as well as the orbs that surround it are made up of both gas and light which when harnessed can create intense heat. ??? was born from the clashing of time and space during the creation period

any comments? please? (filler)

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    The shading could use some help, so could the outline. There is way too much black. Good idea though for a pokemon.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    its in d/p style theres mostly black for tht reason

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back