• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Made a few alterations.

berouberuto2ez7.gif

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Gah, love your style, Goatman! Is that a lickitung evo from DP?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I'm trieng to do dungeon sprites for some D/P pokemon. Tell me what you think of this 1, Mukkuru
    df.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    hey all, i dont really want to make a new thread, so here we go, what ive been up to for the past few mounths:
    woot.jpg
    KH:COM style sprite of my charrie Trent <3
    shuckleevo.jpg
    three fakes (first one i never finished heh) 1st is shuckle evo, second & third were going to be poison and dragon eeveeloutions... but they dont look very eeveelution, especially the last ^^'
    all are scratch.
    THEN, we have some fun with fusions!
    Fusedsprites.png

see if you can guess what is what!
    there might be a prize for the first person to guess them all correctly! ~.o
    Some random trainer sprite of myself:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40957522/

Its a edit/custom, the head and hair is custom body is an edit, guitar left as normal

nice job on the body head and hair! keep up the good work!

Years
  • hey all, i dont really want to make a new thread, so here we go, what ive been up to for the past few mounths:
    woot.jpg
    KH:COM style sprite of my charrie Trent <3
    shuckleevo.jpg
    three fakes (first one i never finished heh) 1st is shuckle evo, second & third were going to be poison and dragon eeveeloutions... but they dont look very eeveelution, especially the last ^^'
    all are scratch.
    THEN, we have some fun with fusions!
    Fusedsprites.png

see if you can guess what is what!
    there might be a prize for the first person to guess them all correctly! ~.o

nice job on the body head and hair! keep up the good work!

Thanks.

woah, alot of sprites there O.o, anyway, awesome <333

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    etebossfq4.png
    I made an eteboss for my best friend and a cubone for my other friend ;D
    cubonesmalleroj7.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Nice sprites Jake can I use it?? anyway mazilwolf I think you're a genius hehe...hope I can make like those someday...

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Can you guys tell me how I am doing on this. Note it is not finished yet, I still have anothyer arm and set of legs, as well as some stuff to ad to th top. I jsut want to know how my shading is and such.

EDIT:: Is anyone going to actually post about this? DO you want me to put it in the post insteadof attach it come on, five veiws and not a single comment. You could atleast tell me if you think it is a cool idea.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Can someone make me D/P front and backsprites of Sunflorazumarill and Sunkarill? Here's the AG sprites of them to help you.

sunflora_azumarill_fusion01.gif
    bhzhwp.png

sunflorazumarill3wg.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Unorignally Funny said:
    Can you guys tell me how I am doing on this. Note it is not finished yet, I still have anothyer arm and set of legs, as well as some stuff to ad to th top. I jsut want to know how my shading is and such.

EDIT:: Is anyone going to actually post about this? DO you want me to put it in the post insteadof attach it come on, five veiws and not a single comment. You could atleast tell me if you think it is a cool idea.

Looks pretty good. The shading is well done, although I think there's a lack of shading in some certain areas. Can't really critique too much though, cuz you're not finished. o.o

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was bored so I made Dunsparce coming out of the ground and hitting Trapinch.

dunsparcejn3.gif

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Looks pretty good. The shading is well done, although I think there's a lack of shading in some certain areas. Can't really critique too much though, cuz you're not finished. o.o
    Thanks, shading for the arms and lages won't be a problem, it is that big body I am having trouble on deciding on how to shade it.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    Spriter's Resource...Gone!?

The Spriter's Resource is no more. It is now an Anime/drawing type site. So, this leads me to ask, where is another site that has all of these sprites? For those of you that don't know, that means map sprites for all games, trianers, pokemon, furniture, etc. Please help us find another site!

::Jenvy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back