• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    lol. It has a donut! Seriously what is it a Deku nut?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    So, is it based off a sprite or something?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Can someone give me some criticism on this sprite? This is actually my first scratch. I think it's pretty good for a first, but that's because I've been studing the style for a while. Anyway, here:

Spriters Showcase Thread

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Looks pretty good, but it face forwards to much... But it looks like you new that...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    i think he means that its facing right at you like its not really seen on an angle.
    Ah, I see. Well, I didn't really think much about the angle it's on. All I can say is that its head is slightly turned to our right, so I didn't fix its face to match the head's angle. I'll try to do something about it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    I made a pokemon that is a mawile prevo. DO NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!!!
    Spriters Showcase Thread

If someone could revamp, or animate, that would be nice.

Coming soon: Mawile evo!!!!!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    no offfence but its not that good. its a very choppy edit and recolor of mawile that looks exactly like it only with a green mouth thing. you should try fusing it with other parts to make it look less like mawile and more like a prevo.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Yeah, I agree with KageX, it looks very bad. I'm not sure if you can't tell the different between Mawile and another Pokémon, but it's just a recolor and a resized mouth... thing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    Yah, i know it kinda sucks, but this is my first sprite that i have attempted for a while, because of my grounding

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Can someone give me some criticism on this sprite? This is actually my first scratch. I think it's pretty good for a first, but that's because I've been studing the style for a while. Anyway, here:

Spriters Showcase Thread

Super tops for a first scratch, but GFA is right, the angle is wrong, if you look at official sprites they are nearly never facing head on, the shading should also follow a top left light source, yours is more of a top center. Still, a very, very nice first attempt, keep it up.

Years
    Esmas that sprite is very good. Just try to use more black outline.
    Mr. Mapper, Kagex is right it's just choppy. How much of it is scratch?

As for my sprites i got nothing to show but what do you think of the one in my avatar?
    Luvdisc evo.

Vonny

Spriter and Pkmn Breeder
    Years
    I made a pokemon that is a mawile prevo. DO NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!!!

{ Cannot post links yet :/ }

If someone could revamp, or animate, that would be nice.

Coming soon: Mawile evo!!!!!

It looks a lot like Mawhile. Like, a bit too much like Mawhile. But what can you do, you know? I don't think there a lot you can change without somehow messing it up... maybe making the "mouth" smaller if you're up for a little bit of scratching I guess.
    I like the colors you picked, by the way. <3

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ok id like to show somthing. this is a sprite i showed a really long time ago in either my sprite thread or her. i dont really remember anywho i did a new version and id like you guys to see the before and after.

before
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    --->after
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Atomic Reactor

awesome. you can actually see some depth in it now.
    Youve obviously improved.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    hahaha thats A_R i still need to give it a real pose but you know just thpught i might get some help first

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    Hey :]

Well, As you can see, Im new here (xD) And I was wondering, Is it only pixel art from scratch you can post? Becuase I have some 'splices' or 'fusions' or whatever you want to call them, and I was wondering (When I can post pics) Will I be able to post them here? Also, What about Revamps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back